ILSAT 2019 – ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE) conducts entrance exam for admission to Law courses offered by the University. The ICFAI Law School Admission Test (ILSAT) is organized for the candidates who seek admission to undergraduate 5 years integrated law programmes namely BA- LLB (Hons.) Programme and BBA-LLB (Hons.). ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad is a Bar Council of India approved deemed University offering admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Law courses.
Aspiring candidates will be required to fill up the Application form which will be available on the official website of the University i.e. ifheindia.org. The application form is a preliminary step towards the admission procedure though it should be noted that the mere appearance in the entrance exam is not an assurance for the admission. Applicants will be required to fill up the Application Form in-completion. Application form if not completed will not be accepted by the University.
The Registration procedure for 2019-2020 session is over and the entrance exam is to be conducted on 23rd April 2019. The last date for the registration and the Application Form submission was on 9th April 2018. The Application Procedure for ILSAT 2019 begins in the month of February or March and the submission of the form can be done until April while the entrance exam is held in April or May. Candidates successfully completing the 5 years integrated law programme get a chance of exploring career opportunity in Legal Practice, Corporate sector, International business contracts, Information Technology, Banking and Insurance and ADR Practice.
For more detailed information regarding ILSAT 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Examination Pattern and other details, go through the article mentioned below.
- 1 ILSAT 2019 Important Dates
- 2 ILSAT 2019 Application Form
- 3 ILSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 ILSAT 2019 Examination Pattern
- 5 ILSAT 2019 Admit Card
- 6 ILSAT 2019 Result
- 7 Selection Procedure
ILSAT 2019 Important Dates
The University will be announcing the schedule of the ILSAT 2019 on its official website. Candidates planning to appear for the exam are advised to be updated with latest available information. The Application will be available in February or March and candidates will be able to access it from the official website. All the sections will have to be filled with the required information. Meanwhile, go through the tentative schedule of 2019 session from the tabular format below based on this year’s information.
Important Dates (Tentative)
Last date for submitting the Application Form
ILSAT 2019 examination date
Declaration of Result 2019
Reporting and Registration
Commencement of classes
ILSAT 2019 Application Form
The ILSAT Application 2019 Form will be available on the official website of the University. It is necessary to go through the application form procedure if planning to appear for the entrance exam of 2019. Candidates are required to fill up the Application Form and provide the details as asked. It should be noted that the information provided should be valid and correct since the documents will be verified at the time of final admission by the University. Candidates should go through the instructions thoroughly before proceeding for the Application Form. Instructions will entail the required documents to be attached with the Application Form, guidelines for filling up the form without any error and the basic eligibility prescribed for applying to the entrance exam. Candidates not fulfilling the criteria will not be eligible for admission to the law courses. For the detailed procedure of the Application Form go through the points below.
Important Instructions regarding the ILSAT 2019 Application Form
- The ILSAT Application Form will be available on the offcial website of the University.
- The Application must be submitted before the last date as prescribed by the examination authorities.
- Candidates can appear for only one course for the entrance exam.
- The payment of the Application Fee can be done through both offline and online mode.
- In no case incomplete Application Form will be accepted by the University. The incomplete form will be liable for rejection by the examination authorities.
- The scoore of CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) and State Level Law Entrance test will also be accepted by the University.
Steps for Filling up the ILSAT Application Form 2019:
Step 1- Click on the Application Form link online for BBA LLB (Hons.) and BA LLB (Hons.) which will be available on the official website of the University.
Step 2- Fill up the following details which will be asked in the Application Form:
- Name of the Programme for which candidate wants to apply and appear for the entrance exam.
- Name of the test score (CLAT or State Level Law Entrance Test), score secured by the candidate in the mentioned exam, Rank and Hall ticket number.
- Select the test center.
- Name of the candidate
- Personal details
- Family details and Parent’s information
- Academic qualifications.
Step 3- Uploading Photograph: Candidates will be required to upload their recent photograph in their online Application Form with the mentioned specifiactions.
Image to be uploaded
Not more than 25-30 kb
3.5 cms x 4.5 cms
Step 4- Application Fee: Applicants can do the payment of the Application Fee in the online as well as in offline as well as in offline mode. You have to apply by filling up the Application Form which will be available on the official website of the University. The application fee Rs. 1000/- can be paid through any one of the payment mode
- Online via Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Offline via Demand Draft
Step 5- After the payment of the of the Application Fee, candidates will be required to read the declaration given in the bottom and tick on ‘i agree’. After submitting the complete Application Form, candidates will receive a Application Number which should be noted and kept carefully as it will be required for the future references.
ILSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Applicants should go through the eligibility criteria prescribed by the University in order to appear for the UG law Entrance exam. The criteria are prescribed as per the course the candidate wishes to apply. It should be noted that if the eligibility conditions are not found to be fulfilled by the candidate, the candidature will be liable for rejection by the University even if the candidate has qualified the entrance exam.It is advised that first candidates go through the eligibility conditions mentioned in detail and then proceed to the Application Form. The Eligibility conditions for Undergraduate 5 year integrated law programme is as follows:
- Candidate should have passed class 12th examination or its equivalent from any discipline.
- Candidate should have secured an aggregate of 50% marks or above.
- Those applicants who will be appearing for the final examination before July 2019 or those whose results are still awaited will also be eligible to apply.
- The candidate’s age should not be more than 20 years as on July 2019.
ILSAT 2019 Examination Pattern
Candidates who plan to appear for ILSAT 2019 will be required to apply for the entrance exam in prior. Every year thousands of candidates appear for the entrance exam so the difficulty level and the competition should not be undermined. The pattern and questions asked in the entrance exam will be of general awareness and reasoning but candidates should make themselves aware of the type of the questions that will be framed in the entrance exam. There are competitive examination books available online which will be helpful in the preparation of the exam. Past year question papers can also be found online for helping students get an idea of how and what form of questions are put up for the entrance exam. Candidates preparing for the exam can go through the examination pattern from the points below.
- ILSAT 2019 will be conducted in an online mode. Its a computer based test and there will be no option of appearing for this exam in a pen and paper mode.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 Hours.
- The pattern of the question paper will be of objective type. Every question will consist of four options out of which only one has to ticked mark by the candidate based on their knowledge.
- The total number of questions in the examination paper will be 125.
The pattern and the topics covered in the ILSAT 2019 examination paper:
No. of questions
ILSAT 2019 Admit Card
The ILSAT Admit card 2019 will be available online on the official website of the University. Candidates who filled up the Application Form successfully will be able to download the required document providing the necessary and asked details. Admit card is a required document to be bought on the day of the examination. Candidates not carrying the Admit card will be prohibited from appearing for the exam. It contains all the required and necessary information including the date of the exam, the timing of the examination, course name, address of the examination centre and other details. For successfully downloading the Admit card candidate has to provide the asked credentials provided at the time of registration. Admit card must be bought on the day of the exam along with one original photo ID.
ILSAT 2019 Admit Card will only be available in an online mode and there will be no availability of accessing it through offline mode or collecting it individually or through the post. Following steps can be followed by downloading the Admit card form the official website.
Steps for Downloading the ILSAT 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official website and navigate for the Admit card link.
- Click on the Admit card link and enter the details such as Application Number, Date of Birth etc.
- After submitting the details, admit card containing all the details will appear on the screen.
- Cross check the details mentioned on the Admit card. If satisfied, download the Admit card and take a print out of it along with 2 or 3 extra copies.
Contents Mentioned On The ILSAT 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card of ILSAT 2019 will consist of the following details.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Examination Date
- Exam timings
- Reporting Timing
- Address of the examination center.
- Instructions mentioned on the Admit Card for the candidates to be followed on the day of the exam.
Documents Required On The Day Of The Exam:
- A printout of ILSAT 2019 Admit Card.
- A valid photo ID (Voter Card, Passport, Aadhar card, College ID).
- A notarized affidavit with photo, signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address.
Important instructions regarding ILSAT Admit Card
- The admit card should not be torn or damage from any manner. The details mentioned on the document should be clearly visible.
- Reach the center atleast 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidate should bring atleast one Photo ID proof and it should be noted that the name on the photo ID must match the name as entered in ICFAI law school registration.
- Any form of reference material, paper or study material will not be allowed inside the examination center.
- The examination center choosen by the candidate at the time of the registration will be the final one and no form of alterations will be entertained.
- No electronic devices (Mobile phones or calculator) will be allowed inside the examination center.
- It will be necessary to show the Admit Card to the invigilator for signature and verification.
- The Admit card available online should not be damaged in any manner as there will be no availability of issuance of duplicate Admit Card.
- It should be noted that the Admit Card should not be torned or soiled in any manner. The information mentioned on the document should be clear given that the they are mentioned by the examination conducting body.
- The details mentioned on the Admit Card should be cross checked by the candidate thoroughly. In case of any discrepancy, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- Admit card will be verified in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.
ILSAT 2019 Result
The ILSAT result 2019 will be declared by the University on its official website. Candidates who have appeared for the exam will be able to check and download their results. The candidates will be able to check their results by entering their Application Number and Date of Birth. The final selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination and personal interview which will be conducted by the University. For getting admission to BA LLB and BBA LLB 5 year integrated law programme for the academic session 2019, candidates will be required to qualify both the written test and the personal interview. It should be noted though that only those candidates who have qualified the entrance exam will be called for the interview. The selected candidates after the Personal interview will be finally admitted only after the payment of the Admission fee and submitting the relevant documents at the time of the admission.
Steps for checking ILSAT 2019 Result
- Click on the ILSAT 2019 result link which will be avilable on the offical website of the Unievrsity.
- Candidate will have to provide credentials like Application Number and Date of Birth for accessing the result.
- Submit the details by clicking on the submit button.
- Download and take the printout of the result.
ILSAT 2019 Merit List
After the declaration of the result, the merit list will be prepared by the University. The ILSAT Merit List will be prepared based on the marks secured by the candidate in the entrance exam. Only those candidates who have made to the Merit List will be called for the Personal interview round by the University. After the Personal Interview round is conducted, the selected candidates will be provided with the Selection Letter for Provisional admission. The selection letter will be given to the selected candidates on the day of the interview only. Candidates will have to pay the required amount of fee for confirming their admission and submit the relevant documents to the University.
The admission to the candidates in Undergraduate 5-year integrated law programme (BA LLB (Hons.) and BBA LLB (Hons.)) will be given on the basis of the written exam and the interview. Candidates who have appeared for the written entrance exam will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written test. Only those candidates whose name will be in the merit list will be called for an interview. Candidates qualifying the Personal Interview will be provided with the Selection letter giving the provisional admission but the final admission will be allowed only after the payment of the admission fee and the submission of the required documents by the candidate.