ILSAT 2019 Admit Card: ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE) will be conducting ICFAI Law School Admission Test (ILSAT) entrance exam for admission to Undergraduate Law courses offered by the University. Candidates desirous of pursuing the course will be required to fill up the Application Form which will be available on the official website of the University.
The law courses offered by the University are namely BA LLB (Hons.) and BBA LLB (Hons.). Applicants who want to acquire admission in any one of these courses will have to appear for the entrance exam which will be held on 13th May 2019. Candidates who will be going for the entrance test will have to download the ILSAT Admit Card 2019 which will be made available by the University on its official website few days before the exam. For more detailed information regarding ILSAT 2019 Admit card go through the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
ILSAT 2019 Admit Card:
The ILSAT Admit Card 2019 will be available on the official website of the University. Candidates who have successfully registered themselves for the entrance exam will be able to download the required document from the official website by providing the asked credentials. ILSAT 2019 Admit card is a required document to be bought on the day of the examination. Candidates not carrying the ILSAT Admit card 2019 will be prohibited from appearing for the exam. It contains all the required and necessary information including the date of the exam, the timing of the examination, course name, the address of the examination centre and other details. For successfully downloading the Admit card candidate has to provide the asked credentials provided at the time of registration. Admit card must be bought on the day of the exam along with one original photo ID.
ILSAT 2019 Admit Card will only be available in an online mode and there will be no availability of accessing it through offline mode or collecting it individually or through post. Following steps can be followed for downloading the Admit card form the official website.
Steps for Downloading The ILSAT 2019 Admit Card
- Visit the official website and navigate for the ILSAT Admit card 2019 link.
- Click on the ILSAT 2019 Admit card link and enter the details such as Application Number, Date of Birth etc.
- After submitting the details, admit card containing all the details will appear on the screen.
- Cross check the details mentioned on the Admit card. If satisfied, download the Admit card and take a print out of it along with 2 or 3 extra copies.
Contents Mentioned On The ILSAT 2019 Admit Card:
The ILSAT Admit Card 2019 will consist of the following details.
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Examination Date
- Exam timings
- Reporting Timing
- Address of the examination center.
- Instructions mentioned on the Admit Card for the candidates to be followed on the day of the exam.
Documents Required On The Day Of The Exam:
- A printout of ILSAT 2019 Admit Card.
- A valid photo ID (Voter Card, Passport, Aadhar card, College ID).
- A notarized affidavit with photo, signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address.
Important Instructions Of ILSAT 2019 Admit Card:
- The ILSAT admit card 2019 should not be torn or damage from any manner. The details mentioned in the document should be clearly visible.
- Reach the center at least 45 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Candidate should bring atleast one Photo ID proof and it should be noted that the name on the photo ID must match the name as entered in ICFAI law school registration.
- Any form of reference material, paper or study material will not be allowed inside the examination center.
- The examination center chosen by the candidate at the time of the registration will be the final one and no form of alterations will be entertained.
- No electronic devices (Mobile phones or calculator) will be allowed inside the examination center.
- It will be necessary to show the Admit Card to the invigilator for signature and verification.
- The ILSAT 2019 Admit card available online should not be damaged in any manner as there will be no availability of issuance of duplicate Admit Card.
- It should be noted that the Admit Card should not be torned or soiled in any manner. The information mentioned on the document should be clear given that they are mentioned by the examination conducting body.
- The details mentioned on the Admit Card should be cross-checked by the candidate thoroughly. In case of any discrepancy, the examination authorities should be immediately contacted.
- Admit card will be verified in the presence of the invigilator in the examination hall.