IIST Application Form 2019: Indian Institute of Space and Technology will invite IIST Admission Form from all the eligible candidates. Therefore, applicants are advised to check the eligibility criteria since the institute will accept the forms of only eligible applicants The application form will be released on 3rd June2019 for applicants seeking admission in various Undergraduate courses. In order to fill the online Application Form of IIST 2019, aspirants have to register themselves by logging in to the official website. After registration candidates have to fill the application form with all the required details. Along with the details, aspirants have to upload scanned images of their documents and fill their preferred choices. Candidates also have to pay an application fee followed by submission of IIST 2019 Application Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The institute will offer admission on the basis of JEE Advanced 2019 score. No entrance examination is conducted by the concerned authorities.
IIST Application Form 2019
Candidates applying for admission in Indian Institute of Space and Technology have to fill the IIST Application Form 2019. Thus, filling of an application form is mandatory for all the interested applicants. Also, there are several key points related to the application form which are listed below:
- Candidates must take a look over the eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form of IIST 2019 as only eligible candidates will be allowed to fill the form.
- Registration is required prior to filling of an application form. Applicants can register in the official website of the institute.
- Application Form must be filled and submitted via online mode only.
- The candidate has to fill an application form with all the correct and valid details.
- Aspirants are advised to fill the form completely as an incomplete form will directly get rejected.
- The final date to deposit the application fee and submit the IIST 2019 Application Form will be on 5 June 2019.
IIST Application Form Release Date
The admission authority will be responsible for deciding and releasing all the important dates of IIST Online Admission Form 2019. The dates will be available on the official website and applicants must be aware of all these dates. Among all the tentative dates some are tabulated below:
|Releasing of IIST 2019 Application Form||4th June 2019|
|Payment of Application Fee||17th June 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||17th June 2019|
Steps to fill IIST Admission Form 2019
Filling of an Online Application Form of IIST 2019 requires a number of steps to be followed. Interested aspirants have to fill the application form by taking into consideration all the required steps. But before filling the form, candidates have to go through the eligibility criteria. The steps for filling the IIST Application Form 2019 are briefly prescribed below:
Step 1 – IIST Online Registration 2019
The first step towards filling the application form will be Registration. Candidates need to register via online mode on the official website of the institute. Upon successful registration, applicants will be provided with Registration number and Password.
Step 2 – Filling details in Application Form of IIST
In this step, aspirants have to fill IIST Application Form with all the required details which include personal, academic and communication details. All the provided details must be correct and the application form must be completely filled else the form will face rejection.
The details consist of the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Name
- Address of the candidate
- Marks obtained in class 12th
- JEE Advanced 2019 score
- Registration number
- Mobile number
- Valid email id, etc.
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Documents
After filling the details, applicants also need to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in the specified dimensions. Candidates belonging to PwD category also have to upload Category and Medical Certificate in the Application Form of IIST 2019
Step 4 – IIST 2019 Choice Filling
Candidates also have to fill the choices of colleges and courses according to their interest and preference. These choices must be filled in order of priority. The admission authorities advise the candidate to fill the maximum number of choices to have the higher chances of getting admission.
Step 5 – Payment of Application Fee
Aspirants have to pay the required amount of Application Fee once the forms will be completely filled by them. Fees need to be paid via online mode only through SBI Collect. Application fee varies for different category of aspirants. Also, an application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Step 6 – Submission of IIST Application Form 2019
After payment has been made, an applicant needs to submit the IIST 2019 Application Form on or before the last date of submission. The last date to submit the form is on 5 June 2019. The application form will get rejected if any candidate submits it after the given last date.
IIST 2019 Application Fee
The application fee varies according to the different category of candidates. The table below displays the amount required to be paid by the following categories:
|Category of Candidates||Application Fee|
|Male candidates of General and OBC-NCL categories||Rs. 600|
|Female candidates of General and OBC-NCL categories||Rs. 300|
|SC, ST, PwD candidates||Rs. 300|
IIST Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates are advised to check and meet the eligibility criteria set by Indian Insititute of Space and Technology. Thus, only eligible applicants will be allowed to fill IIST Application Form 2019. The eligibility criteria are mentioned as follows:
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- General and OBC category applicants must have born on or after 1st October, 1994 and SC, ST and PwD category applicants must have born on or after 1st October, 1989.
- Aspirants must have studied Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- General category applicants must have secured 75% in class 10+2 or qualifying examination while SC/ST category applicants must have obtained 65%.
- Applicants must appear for JEE Advanced 2019. General category applicants must secure 72 marks out of 360 in JEE Advanced 2019 while OBC-NCL category applicants must secure 65 marks and SC/ST/PwD category applicants must secure 36 marks.