Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) released Online Application Form 2018 for Admission to Diploma courses on May 7, 2018. The last date to apply is July 14, 2018. Link to register is provided below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Haryana DET is the pre-requisite test for admission to diploma programmes in the government and private polytechnic institutions of Haryana. The Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) is responsible to conduct Haryana Diploma Admission 2018. Haryana Diploma Admission 2018 is also known as the Haryana Polytechnic Admission.
Before going to fill up the application form for Diploma Haryana 2018, candidates need to check the eligibility criteria. Candidates can apply for Haryana Diploma Counselling 2018 only in online mode. There are two ways that a candidate can apply.
Number 1: Click on the link “Haryana Diploma Admission 2018 Application Form” and apply online.
Number 2: Visit the below mentioned designated centre to apply online in case you have to Internet facility.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Shiv Nadar University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
Instructions for Applying Online
1. Before applying online, the candidate should read carefully the article “Haryana Diploma 2018 Overview” article.
2. To help and guide the candidates in Filling Online Application Form all Govt./ Govt. Aided Polytechnics have been selected as Designated Centers (mentioned above). Candidates can apply free of cost (only application fee has to be paid) from any of the nearby Designated Center on all working days on or before the last date for Submission of Online Application Form.
4. The candidates have to fill the particulars online and also upload their coloured photograph (JPG File Max. 30KB Size) and signature (JPG File Max. 20KB Size).
5. The particulars of the candidate in the application form must exactly be the same as registered in the qualifying examination.
6. The candidates are advised to clearly opt the course i.e. Diploma Engg. and category to which they belong i.e. HGST/ KM/ MAR/ SDB/ TFW.
7. The candidates should note down the unique application number which will be generated as the candidate submits the online application form. The unique application number will be required for future communication. The candidate should keep a copy of application form for his/ her record.
Correction in Application Form: In case, if a candidate wants to change/edit certain detail(s) submitted in his/ her online application form, same would be done up to the last date of verification of online application form by the verification team at the Designated Center (Govt. or Govt. Aided Polytechnic in the State) where the candidate reports for verification of marks of qualifying examination/ other particulars filled in online application form along with the required documents. Also, the candidate may contact HSTES for correction/ updation of certain detail(s) submitted in his/ her online application form during the specified period.
Instructions for Deposit of Application Fee
The Application Fee (whichever is applicable) shall be deposited by the candidate either Online (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) or through E-challan (generated while filling-up of Online Application Form) in any branch of the following Designated Banks:
I. Axis Bank
II. Punjab National Bank
The applicable fee shall be accepted on next working day of generation of the E-challan.
Amount to pay as application and counselling fee
|2.||For all Reserved Categories of Haryana||Rs.200|
|Counselling fee (to be deposited at the time of reporting at designated center)|
|1.||For all categories||Rs.500|
The application procedure consists of six steps and they are as follows:
- Click on the link given at the top of this page.
- Read the instruction carefully and click on “Apply Now” option.
- Create a “login ID” and “password” by registering yourself.
- Fill in the application form by entering the personal details and academic qualification.
- Payment of application fee.
- Download the application form and take the printout of the same for future use.
By following the above step, the candidates will be able to apply for the Haryana Diploma Admission 2018. If there is any doubt or query related to this article, please write us in the comment section below.