GUJCET Exam Pattern 2019: GUJCET 2019 will be conducted by GSEB on 23rd April 2019. This article will provide the full GUJCET exam pattern 2019 laid down by the concerned authority. Candidates can also check the Physics, Chemistry and mathematics syllabus to prepare well for GUJCET 2019. The preparation tips of GUJCET exam has also been provided here.
Check Eligibility For GUJCET Exam
The Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) is a common entrance test conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) or GSEB. This is a state level examination conducted for admission to engineering and other courses at the undergraduate level. Candidates who are planning to take the GUJCET for the academic session of 2019-20 must know each and every detail about the engineering entrance examination. The GUJCET 2019 exam pattern and other details are given below.
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2019
The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) will announce the of GUJCET exam pattern 2019. Appearing candidates must check the exam pattern as the first step to preparation. The exam pattern usually includes information about the exam like the mode and duration of the exam and other details about the question paper like number of questions, the language of the question paper, name of sections, the marking scheme etc. The GUJCET exam pattern 2019 has been given for you in the points below.
- MODE – GUJCET 2019 will be conducted in the offline mode i.e in pen and paper based mode.
- DURATION – The exam will be held for a duration of three hours i.e 180 minutes.
- SUBJECTS – Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- LANGUAGE – Language of the question paper will be English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- TOTAL QUESTIONS – There will be a total of 120 questions, 40 from each subject.
- TYPE OF QUESTIONS – GUJCET question paper will have objective type of questions.
- MARKING SCHEME – 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answers.
+1 for correct answers
– 0.25 for incorrect answers
GUJCET 2019 Syllabus
The GUJCET 2019 syllabus is important as it will contain all the topics studied in class 10th and 12th according to the GSEB Board. Candidates must know that the topics studied in class 10th and 12th in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics. Candidates must know the correct syllabus and only then start with the preparation of the GUJCET exam 2019. GUJCET 2019 syllabus is given below.
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Communication System
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- f Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations, Three Dimensional Geometry, Vectors
GUJCET 2019 Preparation Tips
The preparation tips will help the candidates improve their performance in GUJCET examination. All the appearing candidates can go through these tips given below to prepare efficiently for the examination. Check out the best and easy preparation tips here:
- Know the correct syllabus of GUJCET in order to collect the right study material.
- Make a timetable on a daily basis for better time management.
- Solve previous years question papers after completing the syllabus.
- Read and understand each concept of the topics in the syllabus.
- Give equal time to study and breaks.
- Eat healthy food and have a normal sleeping pattern during the days of preparation.