DU JAT Application Form 2020 will be released on the 2nd of April 2020. The candidates will be able to find the application form in the online mode. Before the applicant fills the application form, he/ she must make sure to run an eye upon the eligibility criteria and make sure to possess the same. Any ineligible candidate will not be able to submit the form. The DU JAT Application form will be made available on the official website of the authority. While one fills in the application form, he/ she should make sure that he/ she is filling all the correct details in the form. After filling the DU JAT Application Form, he/ she will have to pay the fees. Post the payment of the fee, one will have to upload the required documents. Further details about DU JAT 2020 Application Form are mentioned in the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JAT Application Form Release Date 2020
The application form of JAT 2020 will be released on the scheduled dates. The candidates should make sure that they are updated with all the dates. The authority has released all the official dates. One can find the same in the table below:
|Release of application form||2nd April 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||30th April 2020|
How to Fill DU JAT 2020 Application Form?
The candidates can fill the DU JAT Application Form 2020 after following the steps mentioned below:
The first and foremost step to apply for the examination is to get registered. Applicants need to visit the official website of Delhi University. On the homepage, click on the “JAT 2020” option. On clicking, the registration page will open.
Candidates are required to enter the following details:-
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email- ID
- Guardian Name
- Class 12 result
DU JAT Application Form Filling
Candidates need to login by entering the username and password in order to fill up the DU JAT application form 2020. They need to enter the details like personal information, academic qualification, choice of course and communication address.
- Date of Birth
- Resident State
- Communication Address
- Details of academic qualification starting form class 10.
- Select a course according to the choice.
- Applicants need to choose one or multiple courses of their choice.
- Select one exam centres from the drop-down list.
- After entering all the details correctly, click on the “Submit” button.
Uploading of Photograph
After entering all the general information, candidates need to upload the scanned image of the photograph as per the specification given below:-
- The photograph should be taken in a white/very light coloured background.
- The photograph needs to display the full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a natural expression.
- Image of the identity card. The identity card can be Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Driving License, PAN card and passport.
- Please avoid the reflection of shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- The colours must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
|Photograph||25 – 50 kb||3.5 x 4.5 cm||JPG/ JPEG|
|Signature||25 – 50 kb||3.5 x 1.5 cm||JPG/ JPEG|
|Identity Proof||25 – 50 kb||3.5 x 1.5 cm||JPG/ JPEG|
|All Certificates||Max 100 kb||–||–|
DU JAT Application Fee
The next step after uploading the documents is to pay the application fee. Amount to pay as application fee for DU JAT 2020 depends on the category to which the candidates belong. The fee must be paid via online mode using debit card/credit card or net banking. Application fee varies for the different category of the candidates. The application fee for all the categories is provided in the table below. Applicants have to pay the fee in response to the number of courses selected to apply.
|Category||One Programme||Two Programmes||All Programmes|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||300/-||400/-||500/-|
Submission of Application form
Candidates are instructed to check all the details entered carefully before the final submission. If the applicants need to make changes in any field, they can do so by clicking on the “Previous ” button otherwise click on the “Submit” option.
Printout of Application Form
After the submission of all the details, a preview page of filled up application form along with the photograph uploaded will appear on the screen. One should download and print the application form for future purposes.