Delhi University conducts Joint Admission Test for the students seeking admissions to undergraduate BMS, BA (Hons) in Economics and BBA management programmes in the institutes affiliated with Delhi University. The applicants who want to get enrolled in the below-mentioned programmes for the academic session 2018-19, they have to take the DU JAT 2018 Exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
DU Registration for Undergraduate courses has just been released online. Click here to apply for the same.
Courses offered via DU JAT 2018 at the participating institute
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business Economics
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
The first and foremost steps to apply for DU JAT 2018 is to go through the eligibility criteria and find out whether the applicant is eligible or not to apply for the examination. They have to register and fill up the application form in order to appear in the examination. The application form will be available online at the official website www.du.ac.in/ from the 15th of May to 4th week of June 2018. They also have to pay the application fee. To get the step by step procedure to apply for DU JAT 2018 Exam in detail, follow the steps given below:
Here is a step by step guide on how to apply for the DU JAT 2018
The first and foremost step to apply for the examination is to get registered. Applicants need to visit the official website of Delhi University. On the homepage, click on the “JAT 2018” option. On clicking, the registration page will open.
Candidates are required to enter the following details:-
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email- ID
- Guardian Name
- Class 12 result
DU JAT Application Form Filling
Candidates need to login by entering the username and password in order to fill up the application form. They need to enter the details like personal information, academic qualification, choice of course and communication address. Details required to fill in the application form are mentioned below:-
- Date of Birth
- Resident State
- Communication Address
- Details of academic qualification starting form class 10.
- Select course according to the choice.
- Applicants need to choose on or multiple courses of their choice.
- Select one exam centers from the drop down list.
- After entering all the details correctly, click on the “Submit” button.
Uploading of Photograph
After entering the all the general information, candidates need to upload the scanned image of the photograph as per the specification given below :-
- Photograph should be taken in a white/very light coloured background.
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face. Please look directly into the camera with a natural expression.
- Image of the identity card. The identity card can be Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Driving License, PAN card and passport.
- Please avoid with reflection of shadow on the face with red eyes.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi resolutions.
- The colours must possess the natural appearance and skin tone.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains.
|Identity Proof||(25-50 KB)||(3.5×1.5)cm||JPG/JPEG|
|All certificates||Max 100KB||–||–|
Payment of Application Fee
The next step after uploading the documents is to pay the application fee. Amount to pay as application fee for DU JAT 2018 depends on the category to which the candidates belong. The fee must be paid via online mode using debit card/credit card or net banking. Application fee varies for the different category of the candidates. The application fee for all the categories is provided in the table below. Applicants have to pay the fee in response to the number of courses selected to apply.
|S. No||Category||For One programme||For Two programmes||For All programmes|
|1.||For general category||600||800||1000|
Submission of Application form
Candidates are instructed to check all the details entered carefully before the final submission. If the applicants need to make changes in any field, they can do so by clicking on the “Previous ” button otherwise click on the “Submit” option.
Printout of Application Form
After the submission of all the details, a preview page of filled up application form along with the photograph uploaded will appear on the screen. Applicants are advised to download and take the print out of the same for future use.
Correction in Application Form
Request for change/edit in any field in the application form will not be entertained under any circumstances once it is submitted. So, candidates are advised to enter the details carefully while filling up the application form.
Exam Center List for DU JAT 2018
Candidates have choose one exam centre according to their suitability where they will have to appear for the exam. The DU JAT 2018 will be conducted in six cities including Bengaluru, Delhi, Jammu, Kolkata, Nagpur and Varanasi. The exam centre cannot be changed once the admit card is issued. Name of the examination centre will be mentioned on the admit card.
So students must consider this article if they are applying for Delhi University Joint Admission Test for the academic session 2018.