Delhi University conducts its own entrance examination for admission to undergraduate BMS, B. Arch (Hons) and BBA programme in the institute affiliated with it. The aspirants who want to get enrolled in the mentioned programme, they must get registered and fill up the application form.
The examination authority will release the DU JAT 2018 admit card in the 1st week of July 2018 online at the official website. Only registered applicants will be able to view and download the admit card/hall ticket by entering the application number and date of birth. Applicants must carry their respective admit card to the examination hall on the exam day.
Step by Step guide to download the Admit Card for 2018
- Go the official website of Delhi University www.du.ac.in/
- Click on “Admit Card 2018” option.
- Enter date of birth and application number (generated during registration).
- After entering the valid details, click on “submit” option.
- Admit Card will appear on the screen. Check all the details carefully.
- Download and take the print out of the same for future use.
What to carry on the examination day of DU JAT 2018?
Candidates must bring the following documents to the examination centre on the exam day:-
- Admit Card issued by the University.
- Anyone of the below mentioned Identity Card in original along with one xerox copy of the same:-
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
Details on Admit Card of DU JAT
- Candidate’s name.
- Application number and registration number.
- Examination city and address of the venue.
- Date and time of examination.
- Photograph (uploaded at the time of application form filling).
- Instruction to be followed on the examination day
Instruction to be followed on the Examination Day.
Aspirants who are going to appear in the DU JAT 2018 examination, they need to follow certain rules and regulations. Some of them are provided below:-
- Candidates must reach their respective centre mentioned on the admit card at least half an hour before the commencement of the examination. No candidate will be allowed in the examination centre 15 minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate will be permitted to leave the examination hall before the completion of the online mode of the examination.
- A candidate found using unfair means in the Entrance Examination will invite cancellation of his/her result, non-refund of examination fee and punishment as may be deemed proper by the Examination Committee of the University and as per the provision of law.
- Possession/Use of Mobile phones/Electronics devices is strictly prohibited in the premises of Examination Centre. Candidates shall be liable for penal action for Possession/Use of Mobile phones/Electronics devices.
- Candidate must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over. Request for change of test centre and category shall not be entertained.
- If any discrepancy is found in details mentioned on the admit card, the applicant immediately get in contact with the official authority.
Examination Centers For DU JAT 2018 Exam
Candidate needs to choose one examination centre as per their choice from the list given below while filling up the application form according to their suitability to appear in the DU JAT 2018. Examination centre chosen will be mentioned on the admit card. Any request for change of test centre will not be entertained after the submission of application form. The list of the examination centre is provided in the table below:-
|S. No||Exam Center|
So the aspirants must consider this article in order to know about the admit card of DU JAT 2018 in detail.