Dinabandhu Andrews College Merit List 2020: 12th Admission Merit List published for UG Courses. 13th admission list will be published on 27.10.2020 after 6:00 pm subject to availability of seats. Dinabandhu Andrews College is located in Garia, South 24 Parganas and it is affiliated to the University of Calcutta. This college offers admission to various UG courses in Arts, Science, and Commerce. Candidates need to register and fill up the application form to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure. After the submission of forms, the college will release the admission list of Dinabandhu College. It will contain the names of the qualifying candidates. Further, those candidates have to appear for document verification rounds. Through this article, candidates can download the DAC Merit List 2020 for various courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- 12th Phase Admission List released for UG Courses. Click Here to Pay and Check Merit List. To pay admission fee through online mode during the period 00:01 am of 20th October, 2020 to 11:50 pm of 21st October, 2020.
Dinabandhu Andrews College Admission (Details)
Dinabandhu Andrews College Merit List Schedule 2020
The official schedule of Dinabandhu Andrews College will release in an online mode on the official website of the college. Candidates will have to keep themselves up-to-date with the latest release of the information and must keep visiting the website on a regular basis. The schedule will provide the dates of all the events. Once the admission schedule is made available on the official website, the candidate must save and download it so as not to miss any of the important events.
|Dinabandhu Andrews College 1st Admission List||28th August 2020 (declared)|
|Admission||1st September 2020 (Upto 4:00 pm)|
Dinabandhu Andrews College (DAC) Admission List 2020
The Merit List of Dinabandhu Andrews College will release in an online mode on the official website of the college. It is important for the candidates to submit the Application Form before the due date. The submission of the Application form must be before the due date.
The Merit List will have the details, such as the Name of the candidate, Course name, Application Number, marks of the candidate in the qualifying examination, the rank of the candidate in the Merit List, etc. In case any detail is found to be invalid and incorrect, the candidate must contact the admission authorities immediately. The counselling schedule will take place after the release of the Merit List and the qualifying candidates will have to appear for the counselling round.
Steps to check Dinabandhu College Merit List 2020
The candidate applying for admission to the course must go through the procedure of checking the Merit List. The candidate will have to provide the essential credentials in order to check the Merit List successfully. Find the procedure of downloading the Merit List form the points given below.
- Visit the official website of Dinabandhu Andrews College.
- Go to the admission 2020 section.
- Navigate for the Merit List link.
- Click on the Merit list link and the PDF will appear on the screen.
- Go through the details present on the Merit List PDF very carefully. In case of any error, the candidate must contact the admission authorities immediately.
- The candidate will have to download the Merit List PDF and must save it for future references.
Details Present on DAC Merit List 2020
Dinabandhu Andrews College Merit List 2020 contains the following details. Candidates must check their name serial number wise. If a candidate has registered for a particular course and his/her name not appear on the list, then they are not eligible to participate in the counselling round.
- Application number
- Name of the candidate
- Course Name
- Merit Points/ Scores
- Date of Merit list publication
Preparation of Dinabandhu Andrews College Merit List 2020
The preparation of the Merit list is on the basis of the marks in the higher secondary (Class 12th) examination. The College doesn’t conduct any entrance examination. On the basis of the marks, the number of seat availability, and the number of applicants, the official admission authority of college prepares and publishes merit list. Students are called for counselling on the basis of the merit list.
Also, read about the KKV College Merit List 2020
Documents Required for Admission
- Printout of DAC (Dinabandhu Andrews College) Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
Dinabandhu Andrews College Course Wise Fees Structure
Fee Structure (including Calcutta University Registration fees as applicable on the date. Registration fees shall be appropriately adjusted as per notification of Calcutta University which may be issued from time to time).
|S/N||COURSES||FEES PAYABLE AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION (INCLUDING TWO MONTHS’ TUITION FEE + TWO MONTHS’ LAB FEE WHEREVER APPLICABLE) in INR|
|3||ENGLISH (HONS) WITH GEO.||2905|
|12||ECONOMICS (HONS) WITH GEO.||3025|
|21||B.SC. PASS (ZOO+BOT+MOL.BIOL)||2755|
|22||B.SC. PASS (PHY+CHEM+MATHS)||2585|
If you have any doubts regarding this article, then please inform us by writing in the comment section below.