The Delhi CET 2018 Admit Card is is now available for downloading. Registered candidates can download the same by entering the valid application number and password. Link to download the “Delhi CET Admit Card 2018” is provided below. The Delhi CET Admit Card will be available online before 10 days of Delhi CET 2018. The offline mode (pen- paper test) of exam is going to be held on 26 and 27 May 2018. The registered candidates can download the hall ticket using log-in ID and password (generated during filling up the application form). Candidates must carry their admit card on the examination day. Without admit card, candidates will be debarred to take the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
How to obtain Delhi CET Admit Card 2018
Admit card is the most important document that needs to be carried on the examination day. Registered candidates can access admit card via official website on entering the User ID, password and security pin. The hall ticket will not be dispatched via post or by any other means. To download the Delhi CET admit card, follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Click on the link “Download CET Admit Card 2018”.
- Step 2: Select the test number.
- Step 3: Enter the User ID, password and security pin to login
- Step 4: Delhi CET 2018 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Download the admit card and take a print out of the same.
What details does Delhi CET Hall Ticket contain?
The Delhi CET admit card 2018 will carry the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Test Number
- Date of Birth
- Fathers and mothers name
- Address of the applicant
- Application Number
- Date and time of the test
- Signature & photograph
- Complete address of the test centre
- Examination Day Guidelines
What documents need to be carried on the examination day?
The applicants who are going to attend the Delhi CET 2018, they must carry the Identity card in original form as well as one xerox of the same along with the printout of the hall ticket. Identity card like Driving license, Aadhar card, Voter ID card, Pan card will be accepted by the exam centre authority.
Examination Day Guidelines on Delhi CET Admit Card
- Candidates should check all the details displayed in the Hall Ticket properly. Candidate must ensure there is no error in it. In case, if any discrepancies are found on the admit card, then they must get in touch with the helpdesk immediately.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.
- The examinees should visit the exam centre allotted a day prior to the exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time. They should also reach the exam centre 45 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- All the candidates are advised not to damage or mishandle the admit card. This must be preserved till the admission process gets over.
- No applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.