CUSAT CAT Counselling 2018: The CUSAT CAT 2018 Counselling had commenced from 7th June 2018. The CUSAT counselling is conducted for all the candidates in the online mode. Aspirants can check out the important CUSAT CAT Counselling dates in this article. Candidates will be able to know the full procedure of CUSAT CAT 2018 counselling in this article. Details like the CUSAT CAT 2018 counselling fees and various documents required for CUSAT CAT Counselling Procedure.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CUSAT Seat Allotment Spot Round of Counselling
Balance Seats for B Tech/Photonics spot admission on 25/07/2018
Certificate verification & Admission of candidates who have got the allotment and paid the fees for B. tech is scheduled for today.
The Real-time Counselling for Marine Engineering candidates from Marine Rank 3001 to last rank is also scheduled for 3rd July 2018.
The third Online Allotment and fee payment facility is now over. The certificate verification & Admission of candidates who have got admission and paid the fee will start from 3rd July 2018. Know the names of the branches in this schedule.
The list of those candidates who have paid the second allotment fee can be checked here.
CUSAT CAT Counselling 2018
After the results of the CUSAT CAT have been announced, the CUSAT CAT counselling 2018 commences. There is separate rank list for candidates who wish to take admission in the B. Tech Marine engineering course (released already) and separate list for all the other B. Tech programmes. The CUSAT CAT 2018 counselling process has started to take place from 7th June 2018.
CUSAT CAT Counselling Dates 2018
Candidates who are appearing for the CUSAT CAT 2018 counselling must make a note of all the counselling dates given in the table below.
|CUSAT CAT Counselling Events||Dates|
|Start of Mark Entry and Option Registration||7th June 2018|
|End of Mark Entry and Option Registration||17th June 2018|
|First Online Allotment and start of fee payment||19th June 2018|
|First Online Allotment -end of fee payment||22nd June 2018|
|Second Online Allotment and start of fee payment||25th June 2018|
|Second Online Allotment END of fee payment||27th June 2018|
|Counselling of candidates up to Marine Rank 1500 (B.Tech-Marine Engineering)||28th June 2018|
|Third Online Allotment and start of fee payment||29th June 2018|
|Counselling of candidates from Marine Rank 1501 to 3000 (B.Tech-Marine)||30th June 2018|
|Third Online Allotment-End of fee payment||1st July 2018|
|Admission And Counselling of candidates from Marine Rank 3001 to last rank (B.Tech & B.Tech-Marine)||3rd July 2018|
|B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Polymer Science) Admission||6th July 2018|
|B.Tech (Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, Naval Architecture & Ship Building) Admission||7th July 2018|
|Real Time Admission B Tech general rank up to 3000||9th July 2018|
|Real Time Admission B Tech general rank from 3001 to 5000||11th July 2018|
|Real-Time Admission B Tech general rank from 5001 to 8000||12th July 2018|
|Real-Time Admission B Tech general rank from 8001 to last rank||16th July 2018|
|First Spot Admission||23rd July 2018|
|First spot Admission (B.Tech-Marine Engineering)||24th July 2018|
|Second Spot Admission||25th July 2018|
|Second Spot Admission (B.Tech-Marine Engineering)||26th July 2018|
|Third Spot Admission||30th July 2018|
|Third Spot Admission (B.Tech-Marine Engineering)||1st July 2018|
CUSAT CAT Counselling Procedure 2018
The participating candidates can check the below-given steps involved in the CUSAT CAT counselling procedure 2018.
CUSAT CAT Option Registration – Click here.
Registration for CUSAT CAT 2018 Counselling
- The candidate must first register themselves on the official website.
- During registration, candidates will be required to enter a working email-id as the login id and password will be sent on the same id.
Choice Filling During CUSAT CAT Counselling
- Candidates have to login using the id and password for the choice filling option.
- The candidate can enter as many choices of college and course as they want.
- Candidates must fill the choices and lock them before the final submission.
CUSAT CAT Seat Allotment
- The Seat allotment will be based on the ranks, preferences and availability of seats.
- The seats allotted to candidates will be available in the online mode.
- Candidates must download the seat allotment letter and take a print out of the same.
Reporting to the Institute
- The candidate will lastly be required to report to the allotted institute on the specified date and time.
- Candidate must carry all the documents and the seat allotment letter.
Payment of fees and seat acceptance
- Candidate must pay the admission fee to accept the allotted seat.
- Candidate need to note that is even after the allotment of seat, he/she doesn’t turned up and accept the seat or doesn’t pay the fee, his/her candidature will be stand cancelled.
- Candidates must carry the important documents for verification at the allotted college.
- He/she will be required to carry both the original as well as photocopy of the documents.
Documents Required During CUSAT CAT Counselling
All candidates must make sure to bring all the listed documents for verification after CUSAT CAT counselling:
- CUSAT CAT 2018 admit card
- S.S.L.C/10 and 12th mark sheet and pass certificate (CBSE, ICSE etc.)
- CUSAT CAT 2018 application registration confirmation page
- Migration Certificate (for candidates from Universities outside Kerala)
- Four passport size photographs
- Domicile certificate to prove Kerallite status
- Character/Conduct certificate from the school/Institution last attended (in English)
- Transfer certificate from the school/Institution last attended (in English)
- Community certificate issued by Tahasildar for claiming admission under Kerala
- Community Certificate and Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (issued by the competent authority for ‘SEBC’ candidates belonging to the state of Kerala). This is for the candidates who claim communal reservation while filling the application form.
- Sports Certificate issued by Kerala State Sports Council (for claiming admission under sports quota).
- OEC certificate (issued by competent revenue authority for candidates claiming OEC status for fee concession).https://cusat.nic.in/
- Physically handicapped certificate.
- Certificate to prove Scheduled Caste (KSC)/ Kerala Scheduled Tribe (KST) category