The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is entrusted with the task of conducting the undergraduate entrance test (UGET) 2018 that has been notified to be conducted on 13th May 2018 for admission to engineering courses like B.E and B. Arch.
Check Eligibility For COMEDK Exam
Candidates preparing for the COMEDK UGET 2018 examination must make sure that they have a thorough look at the exam pattern, the marking scheme, and the syllabus to start with the earliest preparation for the exam.
Pointers that candidates need to know about the exam:
- The COMEDK UGET 2018 will be held in online mode only. It will be a computer-based examination.
- The examination will be held for a duration of 3 hours and the entire question paper will be in English only.
- The paper will consist of objective type questions like Multiple Type Question.
- There will be 1 mark awarded to each correct answer without any provision of negative marking for incorrect answers or for leaving the questions unanswered.
There are different exam patterns for each course like engineering, medical/dental and both engineering and medical/dental courses. The exam pattern for engineering has been given below.
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|Subjects||No. of questions||Duration||Marks for every subject|
Check here for COMEDK UGET 2018 Admit Card.
COMEDK 2018 Syllabus
The first step for the earliest preparation for any entrance examination is to know the correct syllabus and gather the correct study material. Candidates can have a look at the COMEDK UGET 2018 syllabus given below. It consists of concepts studied in 10+2/ 2nd PUC.
- Alternating Current
- Current & Electricity
- Units of Measurement
- Motion in one, two & three dimensions
- Kinetic Energy
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Transition of Metals
- Chemical Kinetics
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Chemistry in Action
- Organic Chemistry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Matrices & Determinates
- Logarithmic Series
- Correlation & Regression
- Differential Equation
- Co-ordinate Geometry
Last year the COMEDK UGET 2017 was held on 14th May 2018. This year it will be conducted on 13th May 2018. The exam pattern and syllabus for the exam will remain the same as last year. In case there are any changes after the official 2018 brochure is released, we will update it here. If you have any query related to the exam pattern or syllabus of COMEDK UGET 2018 for engineering courses, do ask us in the comments section below.