BITSAT Slot Booking 2021: Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani conducts the BITSAT exam for its three campuses i.e Pilani, Goa & Hyderabad. In order to appear for the exam, candidates have to complete the BITSAT Slot Booking 2021. One can do the BITSAT slot booking in online mode from the Online Test Booking System (OTBS) portal of BITS. For this, candidates have to login to the account & complete the BITSAT 2021 slot booking process. This is an important step because BITSAT admit card will not be generated if the candidates have not done the slot booking. However, if the candidates miss the BITSAT slot booking then the exam conducting authority will allot the slot.
Check Eligibility For BITSAT Exam
In the BITSAT 2021 slot booking candidates have to select the exam date and time & centre as per their preference. This is because the exam will take place for more than a week. One can choose the centres from India or Dubai while filling the application form. Read the article to know about the BITSAT slot booking 2021 process.
- BITSAT Slot Booking Started – Download Hall Ticket from 8th Aug 2021 at 11:00 AM
BITSAT 2021 Slot Booking – Important Dates
Candidates must aware of the important dates regarding the BITSAT slot booking process. Until the official notification is released, candidates can check the dates below.
|BITSAT Slot Booking starts||17th July 2021|
|Issuance of BITSAT admit card||8th August 2021 (11:00 AM)|
|BITSAT 2021 Exam date||3rd – 9th August 2021|
Things Essential For Booking BITSAT Exam Slots 2021
- Application number
- Date of Birth (as mentioned in the application form)
- Suitable Exam Timing
- Email ID
- Preferable Test Date
Important Points of BITSAT Exam Slot Booking 2021
Candidates must keep the following things in mind about BITSAT Slot Booking
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to participate in the BITSAT Slot booking process.
- Only the registered candidates can participate in the procedure using their BITSAT application number and password.
- The city opted as the 1st choice by the candidate at the time of filling the BITSAT 2021 application form will be the default test city.
- If the 1st choice of test city has very few applicants, the test center may be cancelled. In that case, the exam venue will be the second or third preference of the exam center.
- The process is a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Within the given time, candidates have to book the slot so that they can get the slot as per the preference.
- If due to any reason candidates miss the slot booking, then the authority will allott the seats to them automatically.
How To Book BITSAT 2021 Slot?
Candidates can book the slot for BITSAT 2021 by following certain steps. Check out the steps mention below.
- Visit the official site of BITSAT (link will be provided at the time of the event). And then click on the ” CLICK HERE to book your test date and test time”
- In order to log in for the slot booking, candidates have to enter the details such as application no., gender, D.O.B, email id.
- Now, candidates have to select the exam date and time as per the preference.
Choose a BITSAT Exam centre – Candidates can select a convenient exam centre from the list of available options. In cases where a particular exam centre is already occupied, then select another exam centre. The exam centre once chosen will be final and cannot be changed further.
Choose a BITSAT Test Date – The available dates for the exam centre chosen by the candidate will highlight in green colour. Candidates can check the availability of a slot; just hover the cursor over a test date and the different test slots for that centre will display to check the availability of slots. Select a test date from the ones displayed.
Choose BITSAT Exam Time- Candidates will have to choose the exam time. Choose the exam time and confirm it by clicking ‘confirm slot booking’.
- Print the BITSAT Slot Booking Confirmation Page
BITSAT Admit Card 2021
Once the slot booking is over, the admit card of the BITSAT will appear on the screen. A list of information is available on the BITSAT hall ticket. It can be downloaded from the official website (www.bitsadmission.com) It gives information regarding the confirmed exam city, date, time, candidate’s name, etc. Candidates have to carry the admit card on the day of the examination. BITSAT admit card acts as an identity of the person on the day of the examination. No one will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the hall ticket.
Steps to download the hall ticket of BITSAT are:
While completing the slot booking one can download the hall ticket or
- Visit the BITSAT 2021 portal @bitsadmission.com
- Login using BITSAT application number and password
- Click on the admit card link
- Click on “Download Admit Card”
- Take a colored print of admit card
In case you have any more queries or doubts regarding BITSAT Slot Booking 2021, then ask us in the comment section. We will assist you shortly.