The result will have the score of the candidate obtained in the examination. The score Report of BITSAT Entrance Exam Result has been declared for all candidates on 30th May 2019. The result has been declared on the BITSAT official website. However, the link to check the same is available on this page below. Details about BITSAT cut off have also been given on this page. Candidates will be required to go to the BITSAT login page in order to check their BITSAT Result 2019. Steps to check the result have been provided on this page.
Check Eligibility For BITSAT Exam
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test is one of the most reputed entrance exams. This entrance examination is conducted for admission to various degree courses at the graduate and undergraduate level. The exam is conducted every year in the month of May and the Result of the same are published after each examination is conducted. Know more about the BITSAT 2019 Result in the article given below.
BITSAT Score 2019 has been released. Candidates who have taken the examination can check the same using the link available on this page below.
BITSAT Result Date 2019
Check out the Announced dates of BITSAT Result 2019 here:
|16th to 26th May 2019|
Release of BITSAT scores
|30th May 2019.|
Apply for admission with 12th Marks
|16th May 2019 till 18th June 2019|
Release of admit and wait list
|20th June 2019|
BITSAT Result 2019
- BITSAT 2019 result can be checked in the form of scores using the link available on this page below.
- BITS Pilani, the exam conducting authority has announced the BITSAT 2019 Exam result in the online mode
- Result of BITSAT 2019 will contain the total marks obtained by the candidate and the number of correct answers and wrong answers.
- Enter the roll number to check the result.
- One merit list will be released for B. Pharma course and one merit list will be released for other courses.
Steps to Check BITSAT Result 2019
- Go to the official website of BITSAT that is bitsadmission.com or click on the which is available here below.
- Enter your BITSAT 2019 Application number, password and security pin as given.
- Click on “proceed”.
- Your Result of BITSAT 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and Take a print out of the same.
Apply For Admission to Integrated First Degree Programmes through BITSAT Score 2019
BITSAT 2019 Forgotten Application Number/ Password?
In case the candidates have forgotten the BITSAT 2019 Application number or password that is required to view the Result, they can follow the steps given below to view and download the Result:
- Click on “forgot application number or password”.
- Submit details like registered email id, mobile number, gender and date of birth.
- After this, the candidate will be able to view and download the Result of BITSAT 2019.
BITSAT 2019 Cut-off
The BITSAT 2019 cut-off will be released by BITS, Pilani. The cut-off will be released branch wise and those who score below the cut-off will not be considered for admission. Candidates must, therefore, score equal to or more than the cut-off. Interested Candidates can check below the cutoff of iteration rounds and cutoff scores of previous years.
|S.No||Degree Programmes||Pilani Campus||Goa Campus||Hyderabad Campus|
|3||B.E. Electrical & Electronics||355||320||310|
|6||B.E. Computer Science||382||350||339|
|7||B.E Electronics & Instrumentation||332||301||298|
|8||B.E. Electronics and Communication||–||–||320|
BITSAT 2019 Admit List
Candidates who are shortlisted in the Iteration round 1 for counselling will be listed on the BITSAT 2019 Admit List. This list will be released on 20th June 2019. All of the candidates who wish to pursue their studies in the institute will have to submit an admission application form before the final date allotted. The Result of BITSAT 2019 will be released in the form of Iteration I, II III, etc.
BITSAT 2019 Wait List
Candidates who have not been allotted a seat in the institutes but have a chance to get admission will be listed on the BITSAT 2019 waitlist. These candidates will be allotted a seat only if the seats remain vacant after the iteration rounds.
BITSAT 2019 Tie Breaking Policy
In case two or more candidates score the same marks in the qualifying exam, their rank will be determined by following the tie-breaking policy mentioned here:
- The scores of the candidates in Mathematics/Biology will be considered. The candidate who scored higher will be ranked higher.
- If the tie still remains, the Physics score will be considered.
- If the tie still persists, the Chemistry score will be considered.
- Even then if the tie does not break, the PCM/PCB marks of the candidates in their 12th standard will be considered.
BITSAT Statics (Past Years)
Candidates can check the figures for candidates who have performed accordingly in the BITSAT 2018, 2017 and 2016. Check the table below:
|No of Candidates with score >=400:||280||381||304|
|No of Candidates with score >=350:||2044||2773||2319|
|No of Candidates with score >=300:||7488||9290||8789|
|No of Candidates with score >=250:||19746||23458||22441|
|No of Candidates with score >=225:||29079||33633||32565|