Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) has released the application form in an online mode. Through BITSAT, admission is taken into the three campuses of BITS i.e BITS Pilani, BITS Goa & BITS Hyderabad. Thus, in order to appear for the exam, candidates have to first register for BITSAT Exam then fill up the BITSAT application registration form 2021. But before that candidates have to check the eligibility criteria. This is because not all candidates can participate in the exam. Usually, BITS admission registration 2021 takes place from February till March at the BITSAT official website. Since the notification is not out, so tentative months have been mentioned. The candidates who have qualified 10+2 and appearing candidates can apply. The BITSAT online registration process includes the entering of the names, mobile no., date of birth, etc. After getting the login id and password, candidates can fill up the BITS Pilani application form before the last date.
Check Eligibility For BITSAT Exam
After the completion of the BITSAT Application Form 2021, candidates will get the chance to make the correction if there are any mistakes. Read the article given below to learn about the dates, eligibility criteria, how to apply for BITSAT exam, application form registration fee, correction window, last date etc.
Recommended Browser to fill BITSAT Application Form
- Internet Explorer (version 11 and above) or
- Mozilla Firefox (version 50 and above) or
- Google Chrome (version 52 and above)
- The BITSAT Application Form Has Been Released! Apply Now.
BITSAT Application Form Registration 2021 Important Dates
Candidates appearing for the BITSAT 2021 exam, must be aware of the important dates relating to the exam. This is so that candidates do not miss any updates regarding BITSAT 2021 Application Form.
|Release of BITSAT Application form||23rd February 2021 (Released)|
|Last Date to submit the BITS application form||29th May 2021|
|Online BITSAT Form Correction starts||27th May 2021|
BITSAT Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
BITS Pilani is strict when it comes to the BITSAT eligibility requirement of the candidates to sit for the exam. There are many factors that play a role in the eligibility criteria. Let’s look at who all can appear for the BITSAT exam.
|Age Limit||There is no particular age limit|
|Subjects To Be Qualified in 10+2|
NOTE: Candidates who have appeared in the 12th examination in 2019 are not eligible to apply.
Direct BITS Admission to Board Toppers
- Irrespective of the candidates’ score in BITSAT 2021, the first rank students of all the central and state boards in India for the year 2021 will get direct BITS admission to the program of their choice.
Documents Required To Fill BITSAT 2021 Application Registration Form
Filling the BITSAT 2021 online form requires a lot of information regarding the educational qualification, personal details, etc. So candidates before filling the BITSAT application registration form must be ready with the documents. This is so that they won’t enter the wrong details. A certain specification is also there regarding the scanned images of photo and signature. Therefore be prepared before entering the details. The documents required are:
- Class 10th class mark sheet
- Class 12th class mark sheet
- Caste certificate (if any)
- PwD certificate (if any)
- Valid email id and an active mobile number
- Scanned image of candidate’s photo and signature:
|Particulars||File Format||File Size|
|Photograph||50 to 80 KB||JPEG/ JPG format|
|Signature||50 to 80 KB||JPEG/ JPG format|
- Debit/credit card for payment.
- The photograph must be passport size and colored with a white background.
- Do not wear any cap, goggles, hat, etc in the photograph
- Sign on a white sheet of paper within a box of 6*3 cm (width*height).
- Do not overwrite in the signature,
How To Apply For BITSAT 2021 Entrance Exam?
There is a certain procedure which the candidates have to follow in order to fill the application registration form. Make sure that to enter the correct details and fill up the BITSAT application form in one take. If some fill the form multiple times then their candidature will be canceled. To avoid error while filling the BITSAT registration form, candidates must go through the guidelines specified by the authorities. The steps to fill the BITSAT application form are:
Let us check the steps in detail.
Step 1: BITSAT Registration
Before filling the BITSAT application form, candidates are asked to register for the BITSAT 2021. In order to get oneself register, candidates have to follow certain steps.
- Visit the official website of the BITSAT 2021 or link will be provided in the article at the time of the event.
- Click on the BITSAT 2021 registration
- Fill the information such as Name of the candidate, gender, nationality, mobile no. and email i.d (Make sure to enter the correct details and must have the valid mobile no. and email id.)
- Enter the Captcha and click on the “I Agree” button and then on the “submit” button.
Step 2: Fill the BITSAT Online Application Form
After doing the BITSAT registration, candidates will get a login id and password in their respective mobile no. and email id. Using that login id and password, candidates have to log in to their account. Now they have to click on the “BITSAT 2021 Application Form” reflecting at the corner of the official website after login into the account.
Details that need to be filled are:
- Personal Details, Address for Correspondence, Parents Detail
- After this, they also have to fill the 12th Examination Details and Test City Choice Details and then click on the ” save and next” button.
- In 12th class, details fill: Name of School, Name of the Board of Examination, Year of Passing/Appearing
- Selection of subject between Mathematics and Biology (Biology students will be able to sit for the B.Pharm degree programs)
- Test City Preference: Candidates have to choose the 3 cities as per the preference. Make sure to select the city as per the convenience. Those who want to opt for Dubai as the centre will have to choose only in Dubai.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Documents
Now the candidates have to upload the photo and signature as per the specification given above.
Step 4: Payment of BITSAT Application Form Fee (As per the gender selection at the time of registration will reflect on the total fee to be paid)
After making the payment candidates have to click on the “Submit” button. This is the final submission of the BITSAT application form.
BITSAT Application Form Fee Details 2021
Check the BITSAT Application Registration Form Fee from the table given below and make the payment accordingly. Payment of the application registration form fee can be done through online and offline mode.
- Online mode: Payment will be carried by through Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card and PayTM. Debit and credit cards must be issued by either Mastercard or Visa only.
- Offline Mode: One can pay the fee by visiting the ICICI Branch. For this candidates have to download the ICICI payslip and fill in the details and make the payment in the bank.
|Male candidates||Rs. 3300|
|Female candidates||Rs. 2800|
|Male/ Female candidates opting for Dubai exam center||US $90 (Rs .6300)|
How To Check BITSAT Application Form Status 2021?
After the successful submission of the BITSAT Application Form, candidates can check the status of their application form. In order to look at the status, candidates have to visit the official BITS admission portal. After this candidates have login into the account and click on the ” Application Status”. Enter the Application No, Gender, and D.O.B. By following the steps one can check their BITSAT Application Status 2021.
Following the same process, one can check the BITSAT Application Form Payment Status by clicking on the “proceed”.
BITSAT Application Form Correction 2021
BITS Admission Application Form provides the last chance to the candidates to make any corrections required. While filling the form, candidates often enter the wrong credentials. Thus the authority opens up the link for the BITSAT application form correction window. Through this one can edit in their application form and make the corrections accordingly. This BITSAT application form correction window will be open for a short period so candidates must be updated with the last date. If anyone misses the chance of making the corrections, then there will be no further modification. While in the process, view the details thoroughly as this will be the last chance of submitting the correct details in the BITSAT application form.