BITSAT 2019: The Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) is a university-level examination conducted by one of the 3 BITS campuses i.e. BITS Pilani. The BITSAT 2019 is a gateway for admission to various degree programmes offered by the three BITS campuses namely BITS Pilani, KK Birla Goa campus and BITS Hyderabad. BITSAT 2019 Application Form will be released in the month of December 2018. BITSAT 2019 Application Form filling last date is not announced yet but it is tentative that registration will close in the month of March 2019. Before applying for BITSAT 2019 Exam candidates should carefully read the eligibility criteria published by the Birla Institute of Technology. Aspiring candidates must also know that through BITSAT Exam 2019, candidates will be able to get admissions to Integrated First Degree Programmes of Engineering.
If you are an appearing candidate, you must be knowing that Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test is one of the reputed examination conducted for admission to the first-degree programme offered by BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus and BITS Goa Campus. BITSAT 2019 date of exam will be provided for all candidates. Every candidate must make sure to fill the BITSAT 2019 Application form, and check important details about eligibility, syllabus, exam dates, exam pattern & Admissions 2019.
- 1 BITSAT 2019 Exam Dates
- 2 BITSAT 2019 Application Form
- 3 Are you Eligible for BITSAT 2019 Exam?
- 4 Courses Offered by Birla Institute
- 5 Did You Know this about BITS Pilani?
- 6 BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- 7 BITSAT Syllabus 2019
- 8 BITSAT 2019 Slot Booking
- 9 BITSAT 2019 Admit Card
- 10 BITSAT 2019 Result
- 11 BITSAT 2019 Cut-off
- 12 BITSAT 2019 Counselling and Seat Allotment
- 13 BITSAT Statistics over Last 3 years
- 14 BITSAT 2019 Exam Centres
- 15 BITSAT 2019 Admissions
- 16 About BITSAT 2019
- 17 FAQS Regarding BITSAT Exam 2019
- 18 Important Points Regarding BITSAT 2019 Exam
BITSAT 2019 Exam Dates
BITSAT Exam Dates 2019: We are excited about the dates of exam events like you are. However, the exam dates have not been announced yet. Check the tentative BITSAT 2019 Exam dates given below:
|Release of the Application form|| |
3rd week of December 2019
|Last Date to submit the application|| |
2nd week of March 2019
|Window to edit application|| |
2nd to 3rd week of March 2019
|Allotment of exam Centres|| |
4th week of March 2019
|Slot Booking starts|| |
4th week of March to 1st week of April 2019
|Release of Hall Ticket|| |
2nd week of April to 2nd week of May 2019
|BITSAT 2019 Exam Day|| |
3rd week to last week of May 2019
|Release of BITSAT scores|| |
3rd week of May 2019
|Apply for admission with 12th Marks|| |
1st week of May to 3rd week of June 2019
|Release of admit and wait list|| |
3rd week of June 2019
BITSAT 2019 Application Form
BITSAT 2019 Application Form: Aspiring candidates will be required to fill out and submit the BITSAT 2019 Online form will be released in the 3rd week of December 2019. The BITSAT 2019 Application form will be available in the online mode only. Applicants have to first register on the official website to fill the BITSAT 2019 Application form. The Applicant has to upload the scanned of the image of his/her photograph and signature in the correct specifications. The BITSAT 2019 application form fee will vary according to the category of the candidate. Payment can be done through debit/credit card and net banking. Candidates can also pay through cash through the generated Pay-in-Slip.
- For Indian exam centres, the application fee will be Rs. 2950/- for male candidates and Rs. 2450/- for female candidates.
- For Dubai exam centre, candidates have to pay Rs. 4500/- (US$70).
- The application fee is non refundable.
- Payment can be done through debit/credit card and net banking.
- Students can also pay by cash payment through generated Pay-in Slip.
Are you Eligible for BITSAT 2019 Exam?
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019: The Eligibility criteria are conditions based on certain parameters like age, nationality, educational qualification, etc. Check out the BITSAT 2019 Eligibility criteria listed below and know whether you can apply for the exam or not.
- Passed class 10+2 from a recognized board in the year 2019.
- Studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects (PCB for Students opting for B. Pharma) with proficiency in English.
- Scored at least 75% marks in PCM/PCB and must have scored a minimum of 60% in each subject.
- Candidates appearing for class 12th examination in 2019 are also eligible to apply.
- If taken more than one attempt in the class 12th examination, then the latest performance will be considered.
- Candidates studying in BITS currently are not eligible for admission.
Courses Offered by Birla Institute
BITS, Pilani – Pilani Campus
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E): Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
- Master of Science (M.Sc): Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics and M.Sc.: General Studies.
BITS – K. K. Birla Goa Campus
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E): Chemical, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical.
- Master of Science (M.Sc): Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics.
BITS – Hyderabad Campus
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E): Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma)
- Master of Science (M.Sc): Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics.
Did You Know this about BITS Pilani?
BITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2019: With only a little time left for you to study for BITSAT 2019, we guess you have started with your preparation. The candidate must start by having a look at the exam pattern carefully. The BITSAT 2019 Exam pattern usually includes the information about the mode and duration of the exam and the exam pattern details like the number of questions, sections of the examination, the marking scheme, etc. Check the detailed BITSAT 2019 exam pattern listed below:
- BITSAT Exam 2019 will be conducted in fully computer-based mode.
- The exam will be held for a duration of 3 hours.
- There will be objective type (multiple choice) questions in the BITSAT examination.
- Questions will be asked from four sections – physics, chemistry, English proficiency & logical reasoning and Mathematics or Biology.
- BITSAT 2019 question paper will carry 150 questions in total.
- 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for incorrect answers.
|Sections||Subject||No of Questions|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency||15|
|(b) Logical Reasoning||10|
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (For B. Pharm)||45|
BITSAT Syllabus 2019
The BITSAT 2019 syllabus will comprise of various topics from Physics, Chemistry, English proficiency & logical reasoning and Mathematics or Biology. Candidates must know that syllabus will be based on the NCERT level of the exam. BITSAT Prescribed Syllabus for 2019 Exam is given Here.
If you have any queries, do let us know in the comment section below!
BITSAT 2019 Slot Booking
BITSAT Slot Booking 2019: Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test is an online computer based test. Therefore you will be required to first book a slot for the exam. The slot booking will start from the 4th week of March till the 1st week of April 2019. BITSAT 2019 slot booking includes selecting/choosing time, date and exam center for appearing in the test. Candidates must note that slot booking of BITSAT 2019 is an important procedure as candidates will be able to download the admit card only after they have booked a slot for the exam. To book a slot for the BITSAT 2019 exam, candidates will be required to enter details like the application number, gender, date of birth and registered email Id.
BITSAT 2019 Admit Card
The BITSAT 2019 Hall Ticket will be available from 2nd week of April to 2nd week of May 2019. The hall ticket which is also known as the admit card is one of the most important documents that the candidate must carry to the exam center on the day of the exam. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to take the examination. BITSAT 2019 Admit Card will act as a proof of identity of the candidate and will carry important information like the name of the candidate, the details of examination center like the name and address, the exam date and timing, the photograph and signature of the candidate, etc. Applicants must mandatorily carry the exam hall ticket and must preserve it even after the BITSAT 2019 examination is over.
BITSAT 2019 Result
After the Exam has been concluded, the BITSAT result 2019 of the same will be published. Candidates will be able to check their scores either on the next day of the exam or in a few days after the exam has been concluded. BITS Pilani which is the exam conducting authority will announce the BITSAT 2019 result in the online mode for all the candidates who have taken the exam. The BITSAT result of the candidate will contain the total marks obtained by the candidate along with the number of correct answers and wrong answers. The candidate will be required to enter their roll number to check the result. One merit list will be released for B. Pharma course and one merit list will be released for other courses.
BITSAT 2019 Cut-off
The BITSAT 2019 cut-off will be released by BITS, Pilani. The cut-off is the minimum marks required by a candidate to in order to be considered eligible for admission process. The cut-off will be released branch wise and those who score below the cut-off will not be considered for admission. Candidates must, therefore, the score equal to or more than the cut-off. Interested Candidates can check the cutoff of iteration rounds and cutoff scores of previous years.
BITSAT 2019 Counselling and Seat Allotment
After the results of BITSAT have been announced, candidates will be called for BITSAT 2019 Counselling and seat allotment procedure. To participate in the BITSAT counselling 2019, the candidates have to apply and fill the application form for the admission. Candidates will be required to select the preferences and choice of Institute and course. The Seat allotment of BITSAT 2019 will take place in the form of iteration rounds. Once the application procedure is over, BITS Pilani will tentatively start the seat allotment. To confirm the admission, students have to report to the allotted college with the required documents and fees.
BITSAT Statistics over Last 3 years
BITSAT 2019 Exam Centres
The BITSAT Exam Centres 2019 List will be released by BITS Pilani. The exam centers are venues that the candidates can choose to take the BITSAT 2019 in and will include cities in India as well as Dubai. BITSAT 2019 is expected to be conducted in 50 cities across India and Dubai.
The list of some of the expected BITSAT 2019 exam centers is given here.
- Goa Campus of BITS
BITSAT 2019 Admissions
Candidates appearing in the BITSAT examination will have to submit admission application with 12th marks and preferences. The application can be deposited between the first week of May between the third week of June 2019. BITSAT Admissions 2019 will be done through online mode.
About BITSAT 2019
|Full Exam Name||Birla Institute Of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|Common Name||BITSAT 2019|
|Exam conducting Body||BITS Pilani|
|Level of Examination||National level|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based mode|
|Admission In||BITS Pilani, Goa, Hyderabad, Dubai|
|Counselling conducting Body||BITS, Pilani|
FAQS Regarding BITSAT Exam 2019
Question: Can I get the BITSAT application form 2019 by email or post?
Answer: No, you have to apply the application via online mode only.
Question: I have filled incorrect application. How can I make corrections in Application?
Answer: Correction facility will be provided after the completion of the application process.
Question: Can I appear for BITSAT 2019 exam through pen and paper-based mode?
Answer: No, the BITSAT exam will be conducted via online mode only.
Question: What is the minimum percentage to apply for BITSAT exam 2019?
Answer: Candidates must have obtained 75% in PCM or PCB group and also have scored minimum 60% marks in each subject.
Important Points Regarding BITSAT 2019 Exam
- For CBSE students, include PCM and English/Hindi and any one additional elective (total five subjects) and for ISCE students, include PCM and English in the aggregate.
- The application will be released in the second week of January 2019.
- The authority shall provide the correction facility in the application form.
- Students appearing in the qualifying examination in the year 2018 are eligible to apply.
- BITSAT exam will be organized via online mode only.
- One mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- There is no need to send the application.