Candidates can now fill and submit the BITSAT Admission form released on 29th May 2018, the link of which is given in this article. BITSAT 2018 Admission form has to be filled to apply to BITS campuses with the BITSAT 2018 Score. Candidates who wish to appear for BITSAT 2018 exam had to fill the online application form that was made available on 19th December 2017 on the official website of BITS Pilani.
- 1 Important Dates Regarding BITSAT 2018
- 2 Points to keep in mind while filling up the BITSAT 2018 Form
- 3 5 steps to fill the BITSAT 2018 Application Form
- 4 Payment of BITSAT 2018 Application Fees
Important Dates Regarding BITSAT 2018
To appear for BITSAT, students need to pay careful attention to admission related dates.
|Release of official notification||4th week of December 2017|
|Availability of BITSAT 2018 online application form||19th December 2017 (Announced)|
|Last date to fill the application form||19th March 2018 (Announced)|
|Make corrections in the application form||15th March 2018|
|Booking of slot for BITSAT 2018||4th week of March 2018|
|Release of admit card||2nd week of April 2018|
|BITSAT 2018 examination||16th – 30th May 2018|
|Apply for admission||29th May 2018|
|Release of Admission list/wait list||20th June 2018|
The BITSAT Application form had been made available on 19th December 2017. This section will highlight some important points to keep in mind while filling in the form and will guide you to fill the application form step by step.
Points to keep in mind while filling up the BITSAT 2018 Form
- The Application Form for BITSAT 2018 was available online only.
- Candidates will have to first register themselves and only then will they be able to fill the form.
- Candidates must keep scanned images of the required documents ready in the defined specification.
- Candidates will have to make fee payments either offline or online.
- A printout of the acknowledgment receipt is a must for future references.
5 steps to fill the BITSAT 2018 Application Form
Opening of BITSAT 2018 Application Form
- Go to the official BITSAT website i.e http://bitsadmission.com/fdmain.aspx.
- Click on the link CLICK HERE to apply online.
- A page of instruction will open. Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on Allow me to apply online to proceed.
Registration for BITSAT 2018
- A new page will open. This page will have 3 stages to complete the application form.
- At the bottom of the form, there will be 2 options, of New registration and already a registered candidate.
- For a new registration, fill in your name, DOB, gender, email-id and click on proceed.
- If you have already registered, select the CLICK HERE button given against If you have already registered for BITSAT 2018.
Filling up the details in BITSAT Application Form
- Personal Details – In this section, candidates will have to provide details like parent’s name, email-id, address, pin code, state, pin code, mobile number, etc.
- 12th Exam Details – candidates need to provide high school details like name of Institution studying in/last studied, the name of examination (12th board examination or equivalent).
- Year of passing/appearing in the 12th examination.
- Select the subject for Part 4th of BITSAT 2018.
- After this fill in the top 3 test center preferences.
- In case you want to edit the information provided by you, click on the “Edit above details” option. If not, then click on confirm and submit details.
Candidates will have to upload scanned images of their recent passport size photographs. They will also have to upload a scanned image of the signature done by them.
The following table shows specifications of both the photograph and signature that is to be uploaded:
|Image||File size||File format|
|Photograph||4 kb to 50 kb||.jpg/.jpeg|
|Signature||1 kb to 30 kb||.jpg/.jpeg|
Payment of BITSAT 2018 Application Fees
The payment of application fees can be done in either online mode or offline mode.
BITS Pilani has released the notification regarding the application fees for BITSAT 2018 which is given below:
|Male (for test centers in India)||Rs. 2950|
|Female (for test centers in India)||Rs. 2450|
|Male and Female (for test center in Dubai)||US $70 (Rs. 4500)|
Payment of the above-mentioned fees can be done online through Credit/debit cards. More information regarding this payment gateway will be available once the official brochure for BITSAT 2018 is released.
Payment can also be done through Net-banking. The list of participating banks will be uploaded here once the official brochure is out.
Candidates who want to make cash payments can go to any branch of ICICI bank and make payment. They will have to fill a pay-in-slip.
In cases where students choose their exam centers in Dubai, candidates will have to make a payment of US $ 70(Rs.4500) for both male and female candidates.
Candidates not residing in India can use an international debit/credit card.
BITSAT 2018 is an important exam for students who wish to get into the prestigious Birla Institute of Technology and Science campuses. It is conducted every year by BITS Pilani where lakhs of candidates register for the exam and only a few thousand qualify.
If you have any query related to BITSAT 2018 Application form, do ask us in the comments section below.