Bihar ITI Counselling 2020: The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the official authority which conducts the counselling process of Bihar ITI. The candidates can check the counselling schedule for Bihar ITI Counselling by visiting the official website. The candidates who secure the minimum cut off marks set by the official authority are then shortlisted further for Bihar ITI Admission Procedure. Subsequently, they can participate in the Bihar ITI Counselling & Seat Allotment process.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, they will be allotted seats accordingly. The ITI Counselling will be conducted in the month of August 2020. Moreover, it will be carried out in online mode only. However, in order to participate in the counselling process, the candidates must primarily, register themselves. Furthermore, to know more about Bihar ITI Counselling date, result, merit list, document & place, keep on reading the article.
Bihar ITI Counselling Dates 2020
The candidates who wish to participate in the counselling of Bihar ITI admission must keep themselves updated with the important dates of the same. Therefore, we have provided information related to the same. Check below.
|Publication of merit list on board’s website||Already published on the website|
|Seat Matrix and Business rule posting on the website||Already given|
|Starting date of online registration for seat allotment and choice filling||August 2020|
|Last date for online registration for seat allotment, choice filling, and locking||August 2020|
|1st Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||August 2020|
|Downloading of Allotment order (1st Round)||August 2020|
|Documents Verification and Admission (1st Round)||August – September 2020|
|2nd Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||September 2020|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||September 2020|
|Documents Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||September 2020|
|3rd Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||September 2020|
|Downloading of Allotment order (3rd Round)||September 2020|
|Documents Verification and Admission (3rd Round)||September 2020|
Check – Bihar ITI Result
Steps To Register For The Bihar ITI Counselling 2020
In order to participate in the Bihar ITI Counselling, the candidates must follow certain steps. Also, the information regarding the Bihar ITI Counselling will be provided by the official authority.
Furthermore, The steps to be followed are mentioned below.
- Primarily, the candidates must visit the official website of Bihar ITI i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Then click on the registration link which will be available on the home page.
- The candidates will be redirected to a new page, wherein they must provide certain details as required.
- After providing the required details, the candidate will be deemed as successfully registered for the counselling procedure.
- The registration process will end after the form has been submitted successfully.
Check – Bihar ITI College List
How To Participate In The Bihar ITI Counselling 2020
- In order to participate in the Bihar ITI Counselling. the candidate must primarily, visit the official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- For registration, candidates select the “Registration” tab.
- Furthermore, to register, the candidate must select the “Registration” tab.
- Then, fill the form with complete details, correctly & then submit it.
- Subsequently, select the institute & courses as per your interest & lock the choice.
- Furthermore, on the basis of the choice made by the candidate during the registration process, they will be allotted seats.
- Then, in order to appear in the counselling, the candidate must download the counselling letter from the official website of the institute.
- Subsequently, the candidate must reach the allotted college/institute in order to collect the remaining counselling fee.
- However, if the fee is not deposited in the allotment letter until the last date, then the allotted seta will be deemed cancelled.
- Also, the counselling will take place only in an online mode.
Check – Bihar ITI Merit List
Bihar ITI Counselling Document Verification
The candidates must keep certain documents ready for the Bihar ITI Counselling. The documents will be scrutinized during the verification process. Therefore, the candidates must bring all the required documents in original as well as photocopy format. The candidate must carry the list of documents as mentioned below.
- Bank challan
- Date of birth certificate
- 10th and 12th marks sheet
- Bihar ITI Admit Card and Result
- Caste certificate (for reserved category candidates)
- Vaidya ID Proof (Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Passport)
- Disability certificate (for differently-abled candidates)
Check – Bihar ITI Question Paper
Bihar ITI Counselling Seat Matrix
In order to get an idea about the Bihar ITI Seat Matrix, the candidates can have a look below. We have mentioned the total number of seats available with reference to the category of the candidate.
|Category||Total seats||Male candidate||Female candidate|