Bihar Board Time Table 2019: The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is in charge of releasing the Bihar Board Time Table 2019 for class 10th and 12th. Candidates who are going to take the Bihar board examination of both the above-mentioned classes must make sure to check the dates released in the month of December 2018. With the help of Bihar Board Time Table 2019 class 10th and 12th, candidates can prepare well in advance for the examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Bihar School Examination Board will release the BSEB date sheet 2019 in the online mode for the students of class 10th and 12th. The Bihar Board is one of the top among all other boards that is in charge of conducting and organizing 10th and 12th board examinations. It regulates, manages and operates the syllabus, timetables, results, and admit cards as well. It conducts examinations for the schools every consecutive year that are affiliated to it, whether public or private. And this year the board is responsible for issuing to all the students the Bihar Board Time Table 2019.
Also SEE: Bihar Board Result 2019
Bihar Board Time Table 2019
BSED Bihar Board Time Table 2019: Students who are going to take the Bihar Board examination of class 10th and 12th can check the same here. The link to download the bihar board 2019 time table, as well as the time table in the form of a table, will be provided in this article.
|Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)||10th||Click here|
|Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB)||12th||Click here|
How to download Bihar Board Time Table 2019?
- Visit the online official website
- Then go to the link Bihar Board 10th/ 12th Time Table 2019.
- The timetable will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it and Download the same.
- Get as many printouts for the same as possible.
Key Points about Bihar Board Time Table 2019
- Make sure to keep visiting the official website in order to keep yourself updated.
- Download the date sheet and start with your preparations beforehand so that you grab the concepts that seem tough to you.
- Make a time table according to the schedule released. Use the dat sheet properly for time management during preparation days.