Bihar B.Ed Counselling 2020: The Lalit Narayan Mithila University is the official authority that conducts the Bihar B.Ed Counselling. The counselling dates of Bihar B.Ed has been uploaded on the official website (www.lnmuuniversity.in). The counselling has begun. The candidates who secured the minimum qualifying marks in the Bihar B.Ed CET Result will be able to participate in the Bihar B.Ed 1st, 2nd & 3rd counselling list rounds. Furthermore, any request for the change of date & time of the counselling schedule will not be entertained. In case the candidate fails to be present at the counselling venue, then his seat will be liable to be allotted to the next candidate. Therefore, the candidates must be punctual.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the candidates must carry the list of required documents to the Bihar B.Ed Counselling. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Otherwise, the candidate’s admission will be liable to cancellation. In order to know more about the Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling List 2020 Date, keep on reading the article.
The Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling Call Letter & Document Verification Has Been Started!
The Bihar B.Ed CET Counselling Provisional Seat Allotment Result Out Check Here Now.
The Bihar B.Ed Revised Counselling Schedule Has Released! Check Below.
The Bihar B.Ed Counselling Process Has Been Explained In Detail Down Below.
Bihar B.Ed Counselling Dates 2020
The candidates who met the qualifying marks in the Bihar B.Ed Result will be able to participate in the Bihar B.Ed Counselling. However, they must make sure to be updated with the important Bihar B.Ed Counselling dates. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information pertaining to the schedule of the same. Check further below.
|List Of Selected Students||28th November 2020|
|Counselling Fees Submission||28th October 2020 – 5th November 2020|
|Second Round Of Bihar B.Ed Counselling||1st December 2020|
|Submission Of The Counselling Fees||1st-4th December 2020|
|1st Round Of Seat Allotment||28th November 2020|
|2nd Round of Seat Allotment||14th December 2020|
|Bihar B.Ed Third Counselling||16th December 2020|
|Spot Round Vacancy||25th December 2020|
How To Participate In The Bihar B.Ed Counselling Rounds 2020
In order to participate in the First, Second, Third Counselling Rounds Of B.Ed 2020, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information pertaining to the same. Check further below.
Bihar B.Ed Counselling Fees Payment
The candidates must primarily pay the B.Ed Counselling Fees in order to register successfully. Furthermore, the registration can be done via Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking or via Bank Challan. The candidate can pay through any options mentioned above.
However, the Bihar B.Ed Counselling Online Form Fees will be different for General & Reserved Candidates. Subsequently, the candidate payment status will be updated in the login section. However, if the candidate opts for payment of the registration of fees in cash, then his/her payment will be updated within 48 hours of deposition in Bank. Thereafter, the candidate can proceed for the choice filling & locking procedure, only after the payment status has been updated.
Bihar B.Ed Counselling Fees Payment Structure 2020
The candidates must pay the Bihar B.Ed Counselling Fees according to their category. Therefore, to help the candidates, we have provided the counselling fees for different categories. Check further below.
|UR Candidate||INR 1000/-|
|OBC/EBC/WBC/Differently Abled Candidates||INR 750/-|
|SC/ST Candidates||INR 500/-|
Choice Filling & Locking
In this step, the candidate will have to provide their preference of Bihar B.Ed Counselling Colleges List. In case the candidate had opted for the online payment, his/her choice filling & locking will be activated automatically. However, in case the candidate has opted for the payment in cash mode, then the option will be available the next day.
- The online filling & locking for Phase 1 & Phase 2 will be done as per the mentioned dates provided by the admission committee of the Govt aided / Govt/University maintained/ Self-financing colleges of education in Bihar.
- The candidates can check the list of colleges on the official website. Thereafter, they must prepare a preference counselling list of Bihar B.Ed colleges, in which they seek to take admission.
- Also, the candidates who are applying for Bihar B.Ed Admission can fill up as many numbers of choices in the order to their preference as they want during the Choice Filling Process.
- Moreover, the candidates have the freedom to re-arrange & change their choices of college & also delete & add new or previous choices as many times as they want. However, they must do it only up to the final locking of choices.
- Also, the candidate must lock the final choices as per the scheduled date of the Bihar B.Ed Admission. The dates will be mentioned in the schedule provided by the admission body.
- However, the candidates must note that there will be no changes in the choices once the choice locking has been done.
- In case the candidate fails to lock their choices, then the last selected choice will get automatically locked. Thereafter, the seat allotment will be done on its basis.
Printout Of The Locked Choices
- Furthermore, the candidate must also take a printout of the locked choices. Thereafter, they must present it on the day & date of the Bihar B.Ed Counselling. Also, the printout must be submitted whilst reporting for the Bihar B.Ed Admission.
- Candidates who have registered themselves but have not filled the choices or fail to lock the choices will not be considered for the seat allotment or the admission.
- Moreover, if the candidate who have registered themselves but have forgotten to lock their choices, will not be allotted a seat in the Bihar B.Ed Admission.
In this step, the official admission authority will publish a list of colleges in order to provide the candidates an idea of the colleges that might be allotted to them. It will be on the basis of the choices filled by them in the choice filling procedure. However, the candidates must note that this is not the final seat allotment list. The final seat allotment list might look different from this.
Online Seat Allotment
This step will consist of two rounds:
Bihar B.Ed (1st) First Round Of Counselling
In this step, the candidates will be allotted seats as per their merit & choices filled at the time of registration. Furthermore, the candidate will have to get the printout of the allotment details. Thereafter, they must report personally to the allotted college for the final admission process.
Bihar B.Ed (2nd) Second Round Counselling
The candidates who did not get admission in the first round of the counselling will have to participate in the second round. This round is conducted in order to fill the vacant seats after the first round of counselling.
Reporting To The Allotted College/Institute
After the Bihar B.Ed Counselling Second & Third Rounds get over & the candidates have been allotted seats, they must subsequently report to the allotted colleges for the final admission. However, the candidates must be present in-person to get the final admission. Also, they must carry the allotment letter along with them. Moreover, in case the candidate fails to be present at the allotted college on the mentioned date, then his admission will be liable to cancellation. Furthermore, his seat will be transferred to the next candidate in waiting.
Documents Required For Bihar B.Ed Counselling 2020
In order to participate in the Bihar B.Ed Counselling, the candidates must carry the list of required documents. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Since any invalid document can lead to admission cancellation. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
- Bihar B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
- Bihar B.Ed 2020 Result
- 10th Mark sheet/Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet/Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Caste certificate/Income certificate/Resident Certificate if the candidate belongs to a reserved category