The Banaras Hindu University conducts a National Level Examination for the candidates who want to peruse the career in Nursing. This is diploma entrance examination for General Nursing and Midwifery. Candidates will be granted admissions on the basis of performance in the BHU GNM 2018. The Application forms will be available on the official website of BHU. The qualified candidates will have to face a Medical fitness test before the Admission.
BHU GNM Dates 2018
Candidates should keep a track on the important dates on the Examination. The table below shows the important dates associated with the BHU GNM Entrance Examination.
|S No.||List of the Events||Important Dates(Tentative)|
|1||Filling of Application Form starts||2nd Week of May, 2018|
|2||Filling of Application Form ends||3rd Week of June, 2018|
|3||Release of Admit Cards||1st Week of July, 2018|
|4||Examination Date||3rd Week of July, 2018|
|5||BHU GNM Result||2nd Week of August, 2018|
|6||BHU GNM Counselling||4th Week of August, 2018|
BHU GNM Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates appearing for the BHU GNM should check the eligibility criteria before applying. Only if the candidates meet the eligibility criteria should apply for the Examination.
- Candidates applying should be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates should qualify the 10+2 from a recognized board with subjects English and PCB.
- The minimum marks that the candidates should score in their 10+2 is 45% for the General Category and 35% for the Reserved category of the candidates.
- The candidates should be fit both mentally and physically.
- The minimum age should be 17 years and the maximum age should be 35 years.
BHU GNM Application Form 2018
The Application forms will be available in the online mode in the month of May tentatively. Interested candidates will have to apply in the official website of BHU. The following are the steps of BHU GNM Application procedure.
- Visit the official website of Banaras Hindu University i.e www.bhu.ac.in for the successful application.
- Download the Application from the provided link. The Application form can be also collected from the Authorized Centre of BHU.
- Fill up the form with the correct details and affix a recent passport size photograph.
- After filling up the form, it should be sent to the address mentioned below.
- The Application will be only successful after the payment of the Application Form Fees. It should be paid in the favour of Director, IMS, BHU, Varanasi in the form of Demand Draft.
Application Form Fees
BHU GNM Admit Card 2018
The BHU GNM Admit card will be available online and can be downloaded from the official website of BHU. Candidates have to follow some procedures to download the Admit Card and they are mentioned in steps below:
- Visit the official website of Banaras Hindu University i.e www.bhu.ac.in
- Click on the link provided as “Download Admit Card”
- Candidates have to enter the Registration number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Download the Admit Card. It is advisable that the candidates should at least take print out for the future use.
Subjects included in the BHU GNM Course.
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Biological Science
- Behavioral Science
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- First Aid
BHU GNM Exam Pattern
The BHU GNM 2018 Examination will be held in the offline mode i.e pen and paper-based. The questions set will be Multiple Choice Question type. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. There will be four sections in the question paper. The time allotted to the candidates is 2 hours.
|Subjects||Total Number of Questions||Total Number of Marks|
BHU GNM Result 2018
The BHU GNM results can be announced within a month from the Examination date. The result will be announced by the Banaras Hindu University. The candidates will be able to get access to their result using their Roll Number. The following are the steps to download the result:
- Visit the official website of BHU i.e www.bhu.ac.in
- Log in using the User Id and Password.
- Click on the link “BHU GNM Result 2018”
- Enter the BHU GNM Examination Roll number.
- The result will be displayed on the screen. Download the result and take out a print out for future use.
BHU GNM Counselling 2018
After the release of the BHU GNM results the candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of their merit. Qualified candidates if interested will have to fill up the counselling form from the official website. Final Allotment of seats and branches will be done by the authorities of the University.