|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
BCECE stands for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. It is also referred to as Bihar CET (Common Entrance Test) or BCECE Bihar CET. It is a state level examination conducted for admission to private and government colleges of Bihar offering engineering and pharmacy courses. BCECE 2018 is likely to be conducted in the 3rd week of June 2018. The registrations for the same will begin online only in the 2nd week of February. Only those candidates who are eligible to take the exam must apply for the exam and fill in the application form.
Check Eligibility For BCECE Exam
The eligibility criteria are conditions laid down by the exam conducting authority based on parameters such as age, nationality, domicile, academic qualification, etc. All candidates appearing for BCECE 2018 must make sure that they meet all the eligibility criteria. The application form of any ineligible candidate will be rejected at any point in time.
BCECE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 qualifying examination or equivalent. He/she must have obtained a minimum 45% marks (for general category) and 40% marks (for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Those candidates who are appearing for their qualifying examination in the year 2018 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject with Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subjects as optional.
- There is no age restriction to take BCECE 2018.
BCECE 2018 Reservation Criteria
There are a certain number of seats that are reserved for certain categories. However, these category candidates must belong to Bihar only. The BCECEB will release the percentage of seats reserved for the reserved categories soon. Candidates can check last years seat reservation for BCECE 2017 in the table given below.
- 50% of the seats are reserved for the unreserved categories. The rest 50% of the seats are distributed among the reserved categories.
- Candidates residing outside Bihar will not be allowed to claim the reservation of seats.
|Category||Code||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|Extremely Backward Caste||EBC||18%|
|Reserved Category Girls||RCG||3%|
|Service Men’s Quota||SMQ||Depends on the vacancies in colleges|