Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2019 Counselling: Based on the merit list, Directorate of Technical Education, Assam release the counselling schedule. The date, time, venue for the Assam PAT counselling 2019 is likely to release in the 2nd week of June 2019. The students who are listed in the merit are eligible for counselling and admission. Candidate’s of Assam take this exam to pursue admission into three years diploma programme in the field of engineering & non-engineering. Counselling is the last phase to get the admission into the college. It is held in offline mode. Based on the choice filling of college by the qualified students, seat availability marks scored in the entrance exam, the concerned authority allot seat.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Assam PAT 2019 Counselling Schedule
All the Assam PAT 2019 qualified candidates need to report at the designated counselling centre. In 2018, the reporting centre was Assam Engineering Institute, Chandmari, Guwahati- 3. Counselling schedule contains the information is as follows:
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
- Rank of the candidates who need to report at the designated venue.
NOTE: If a candidate is absent on the day of counselling, he/she will not be considered in the subsequent counselling (if any) under any circumstances and such request will not be entertained at Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
Reporting for Final Admission
The selected candidates have to report in the first week of July 2019 in the allotted Institution with the printout of allotment letter and original documents by depositing the requisite fee for final admission. If a selected candidate fails to take admission on the reporting & time he/she will forfeit his/ her seat automatically. No further claim will be entertained later on.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2019 Counselling
After the result declaration, the counselling will begin. It will start in the month of July 2019 through offline mode. Only those candidates who will qualify the examination will be eligible to appear for the counselling process.
Candidates have to report in order of their category/caste on the scheduled date. Candidates who pass the examination have to appear in the interview round for final selection for admission at the counselling centre. The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the category, merit, preferences of the candidate & availability of seats. Selected candidates have to report to the Institutions for final admission on the respective date.
Assam PAT Counselling Procedure 2019
- The authority will organize the interview round to select the candidates provisionally for admission into polytechnic colleges.
- The counselling/interview round will be conducted via offline mode. The date & venue of the counselling centre is published on the website.
- At the time of the interview, candidates need to the choice of course and college. The college will be determined on the basis of merit.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories whose are in the merit list of the reserved category are also placed in the General Merit List in the respective positions.
- Candidates of different reserved categories whose roll number are in the general merit list have also reported on the date for general category candidates.
- Candidates can take admission only once, either as general or as a reserved category. Candidates, those taken admission in any one category will not be eligible to get admission in another category.
Documents Required at the time of reporting Counselling
Candidates should carry the following documents at the time of Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Counselling 2019. All the attested copies of documents are to be signed by the candidates on the front side of the documents.
- Class 10th or its equivalent Admit Card & Mark Sheets
- Original Mark Sheets of the qualifying examination
- Age proof Certificate
- Part B of the form duly & properly filled in
- 3 Copies of Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Assam PAT 2019 Admit Card
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate
If you have any other queries about Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2019 Counselling, drop it in the comment box.