Assam PAT Admit Card 2020: The Admit Card of Assam PAT 2020 will be released in an online mode. It will be available from May 2020 onwards. Assam PAT Admit Card is an important document. The candidate must bring it on the examination day. The candidate has to provide the required credentials in the login section for downloading the Admit Card of Assam PAT. It is important that the applicant must provide the correct and valid details, the Admit Card is not available otherwise. The Admit card has details such as the examination centre and other information. It is important that the applicant must go through the details provided very carefully. Only those candidates who have successfully filled up the Application Form can download the Admit Card of Assam PAT. The candidate must keep Admit Card safely. For more of the details regarding Assam PAT Admit Card 2020, go through the article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Assam PAT Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card of Assam PAT 2020 will release in an online mode on the official website. The availability of the Admit card is as per on the date as mentioned in the examination schedule. It is an important document to present on the exam day. The absence of the Admit card will prohibit the candidate from entering the examination hall and appearing for the exam. Candidates must keep the copies of the Admit Card for future references. The candidate has to provide the required credentials to download the Admit card. The credentials provided in the login section has to be valid and correct and the incorrect information will prohibit the applicant from accessing the Admit Card.
Once the Admit card of Assam PAT 2020 appears on the screen, the applicant must go through the details mentioned very carefully. The Admit Card mentions details of the examination centre, Date and time of exam and important instructions. Candidates must check the information carefully. If there is an error on the Admit Card, the candidate must contact the examination authorities. The candidate must keep the Admit Card carefully. The applicant must bring multiple photocopies of the Admit Card on the day of the exam. The invigilator will sign the Admit Card inside the examination hall. The candidate must also bring one photo ID along with the Admit Card. After the examination, the result of Assam PAT will be declared. Candidates will then be further called for Assam PAT counselling.
Steps to Download Assam PAT Admit Card 2020
The candidate must follow these steps to download the Admit Card:
- Click on the link “Download Assam PAT Admit Card” which will be provided on the website.
- Enter the application form number (generated during application form filling) and date of birth.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidate must download and take the printout of the same as it will require to carry on the day of the test to the examination hall.
Documents on the Examination Day
The applicants who are going to attend the Assam PAT 2020 must carry the following essentials on the day of examination:
- Two printouts of Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card / Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contains the photograph / Bank Passbook/ Voter Identity Card / Passport /Driving Licence / PAN Card which contains the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity.
- Two passport size photograph uploaded during online/ offline application form filling.
- Two black/ blue ballpoint pen.
Details on Assam PAT 2020 Admit Card
The admit card of Assam PAT 2020 contains the following details. Candidates must check all the details displayed on the admit card is correct or not.
- Name of the candidate
- Date and time of the examination
- Complete address of the examination
- Candidate’s date of birth.
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- Important guidelines.
Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates should check all the details displayed on the hall ticket properly. They must ensure that there is no error in it. If there is an error on the Admit Card, the candidate must contact the authorities.
- The applicant must visit the exam centre once the day before. They should also reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- No examinees will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.
- In case of violation of any instruction and adoption of unfair means in the examination hall by a candidate shall render his/her candidature liable for cancellation and forfeiture of his/her claim for admission and legal action will be taken against the candidate.
- An electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets is debarred to carry to the examination hall.
- Candidates should not do rough work or any other type of writing on the OMR Answer Sheet. Question Paper might be used for the purpose of rough work.
- Optical Mark Response (OMR) answer sheet should be handed over to the respective invigilator and candidate should take away the question booklet with them. Read the guidelines mentioned in the test booklet and OMR sheet carefully.
- Candidates must retain/preserve their admit card carefully till completion of the admission process for the academic session 2019 gets over.
- No candidate, without special permission of the Invigilator or the Centre-in-Charge, shall leave his/ her seat or examination hall until the duration of the examination of the paper is over. No candidate should leave the examination hall without handing over his/her OMR Answer Sheet to the on-duty Invigilator(s).