Assam PAT Admit Card 2022: Moreover, Assam PAT Hall Ticket is an important document. Therefore, the candidate must bring it on the examination day. Subsequently, the candidate must also provide the required credentials in the login section for downloading the Admit Card PDF of Assam PAT. It is important that the applicant provides the correct and valid details, the Assam PAT Hall Ticket will not be accessible otherwise.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Furthermore, the Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Admit Card has details such as the examination center and other information. Therefore, it is important that the applicant must go through the details provided very carefully. However, only those candidates who have successfully filled up the Assam PAT Application Form can download the Admit Card of Assam PAT. The candidate must keep Hall Ticket safely. For more of the details regarding Assam PAT Admit Card 2022, go through the article below.
Assam PAT Admit Card Important Dates 2022
The candidates who successfully filled the Assam PAT Application Form will be able to download the Assam PAT Admit Card. However, the candidates must keep themselves up-to-date regarding the important dates of the same. Therefore, to help the candidates, we have provided information regarding the same. Check further below.
|Assam PAT Admit Card 2022||3rd week of July 2022|
|Assam PAT Exam 2022||4th week of July 2022|
Steps To Download Assam PAT Admit Card 2022
In order to download the Admit Card of Assam PAT, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
- Click on the link “Download Assam PAT Admit Card” which will be provided on the official website.
- Enter the application form number (generated during application form filling) and date of birth.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- The candidate must download and take the printout of the Assam PAT Admit Card as it will require to carry on the day of the test to the examination hall.
Documents Required Along With The Assam PAT Hall Ticket 2022
The applicants who are going to attend the Assam PAT 2022 must carry the following essentials on the day of examination:
- Two printouts of Assam PAT Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card / Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contains the photograph / Bank Passbook/ Voter Identity Card / Passport /Driving Licence / PAN Card which contains the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity.
- Two passport size photographs uploaded during online/ offline Assam PAT application form filling.
- Two black/ blue ballpoint pen.
Details Mentioned On Assam PAT 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of Assam PAT 2022 contains the following details. Candidates must check all the details displayed on the hall ticket is correct or not.
- Name of the candidate
- Date and time of the examination
- Complete address of the examination
- Candidate’s date of birth.
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- Important guidelines.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Examination Day Guidelines
The candidates who will be appearing for the Assam PAT must keep certain points in mind. Moreover, the same guidelines are also mentioned on the Assam PAT Admit Card 2022. Therefore, in order to help the candidates, we have provided information related to the same. Check further below.
- Candidates should check all the details displayed on the Assam PAT Hall Ticket properly. They must ensure that there is no error in it. If there is an error on the Admit Card, the candidate must contact the authorities.
- The applicant must visit the exam center once the day before. They should also reach the exam center 30 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- No examinees will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.
- In case of violation of any instruction and adoption of unfair means in the examination hall by a candidate shall render his/her candidature liable for cancellation and forfeiture of his/her claim for Assam PAT admission and legal action will be taken against the candidate.
- An electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets is debarred to carry to the examination hall.
- Candidates should not do rough work or any other type of writing on the Assam PAT OMR Answer Sheet. Question Paper might be used for the purpose of rough work.
- Optical Mark Response (OMR) answer sheet should be handed over to the respective invigilator and the candidate should take away the Assam PAT question booklet with them. Read the guidelines mentioned in the test booklet and OMR sheet carefully.
- Candidates must retain/preserve their Assam PAT 2022 admit card carefully till completion of the Assam PAT admission process for the academic session 2022 gets over.
- No candidate, without special permission of the Invigilator or the Centre-in-Charge, shall leave his/ her seat or examination hall until the duration of the examination of the paper is over. No candidate should leave the examination hall without handing over his/her Assam PAT OMR Answer Sheet to the on-duty Invigilator(s).