|Application Open for MAHE Entrance Test (Manipal Univ)||Apply Now!!|
Assam PAT 2018 Admit Card has been released on May 10, 2018 via online mode. The registered candidates must download the Assam PAT admit card 2018 by entering the valid application form number and date of birth. Link to download the Assam Polytechnic 2018 Admit Card is provided below.
The Assam PAT in offline mode is going to held on May 20, 2018. The registered candidates must download the Assam PAT 2018 Hall Ticket within the scheduled date and carry to the examination hall. The admit card is mandatory to take the offline mode of test.
Steps to Download Assam PAT Admit Card 2018
The following steps must be followed to download Assam PAT Hall Ticket:
Assam PAT Admit Card has been released – Click here to download Now.
Step 1: Click on the link “Download Assam PAT Admit Card” given above.
Step 2: Enter the application form number (generated during application form filling) and date of birth.
Step 3: Click on “submit” button.
Step 4: The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Candidate must download and take the printout of the same as it will require to carry on the day of the test to the examination hall.
Documents need to be carried on the examination day
The applicants who are going to attend the Assam PAT 2018 should carry the following essentials on the day of examination:
- Two printouts of Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card / Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contain the photograph / Bank Passbook/ Voter Identity Card / Passport /Driving Licence / PAN Card which contains the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity.
- Two passport size photograph uploaded during online/ offline application form filling.
- Two black/ blue ballpoint pen.
Details on Assam PAT 2018 Admit Card
The admit card of Assam PAT contains the following details. Candidates must check all the details displayed on the admit card is correct or not.
- Name of the candidate
- Date and time of the examination
- Complte address of the examination
- Candidate’s date of birth.
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- Important guidelines.
Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates should check all the details displayed on the hall ticket properly. They must ensure that there is no error in it. In case, if any discrepancy is found on the admit card, then they must get in touch with the official examination authority immediately.
- The applicants should visit the exam centre allotted a day prior to the exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time. They should also reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- No examinees will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.
- In case of violation of any instruction and adoption of unfair means in the examination hall by a candidate shall render his/her candidature liable for cancellation and forfeiture of his/her claim for admission and legal action will be taken against the candidate.
- Electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets is debarred to carry to the examination hall.
- Candidates shuold not do rough work or any other type of writing on the OMR Answer Sheet. Question Paper may be used for the purpose of rough work.
- Optical Mark Response (OMR) answer sheet should be handed over to the respective invigilator and candidate should take away the question booklet with them. Read the guidelines mentioned in the test booklet and OMR sheet carefully.
- Candidates are advised to retain/preserve their admit card carefully till completion of the admission process for the academic session 2018 gets over.
- No candidate, without special permission of the Invigilator or the Centre-in-Charge, shall leave his/ her seat or examination hall until the duration of examination of the paper is over. No candidate should leave the examination hall without handing over his/her OMR Answer Sheet to the on-duty Invigilator(s).