APJEE Result 2020: The Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) is the official authority which conducts the APJEE Exam. It also subsequently releases the APJEE Result. However, only those candidates will be able to download the scorecard who appeared for the exam. In order to download the result of APJEE, the candidates must visit the official website of APJEE. Furthermore, they must provide the required information such as roll number & password. Since the APJEE Result is an important document, therefore the candidates must save & download the result for future purposes. In order to download the APJEE Result 2020, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
APJEE Result Important Dates 2020
The candidates must keep themselves up-to-date with the important dates of the APJEE Result. We have mentioned information regarding the same. Check below.
|APJEE 2020 Exam||Last week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||To be notified|
Steps To Download The APJEE Result 2020
- The candidates must visit the official website of APJEE i.e. apdhte.nic.in
- There will be a link to download the result of APJEE. The candidate must click on that link.
- Soon, thereafter the candidate will be redirected to a new page.
- Herein they must provide the required information such as the roll number & password.
- Further, click on the submit button.
- The APJEE 2020 result will be displayed on the screen.
- The candidate must save & download the result for future purposes.
Details Mentioned On The Result Of APJEE 2020
The candidates must check that all the information that is provided on the APJEE result is valid. If there is any invalid information provided, then the candidate must contact the examination authority. They should not try to correct t themselves. Furthermore, we have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
- Name of the candidate
- Marks secured by the candidate
- Qualifying Marks
- Passing Status of the candidate
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
- Other Important Information Related To The APJEE Result 2020.
Tie -Breaker Criteria
Sometimes, two or more candidate score the same marks. In such situations, the tiebreaker criteria come into play. The one who secures the maximum marks in the qualifying board/university exam is given preference over the one who secured less. Subsequently, the inter-se-merit list is based on these criteria.
APJEE Counselling 2020
The candidates who have their name in the APJEE merit list will further be called for the APJEE Counselling. The candidates will be able to check the counselling schedule from the official website of APJEE i.e. (apdhte.nic.in). Therefore the candidates must be present for the counselling accordingly. Any request for the change of time & venue will not be entertained. Moreover, if the candidate fails to be present for the APJEE counselling session. The aspirant’s seat will be transferred to the next candidate. Therefore, it is imperative that the candidate is punctual to the counselling session. Furthermore, the candidates will have to carry the required documents in order to participate in the counselling session. It will further be followed by the set allotment process.
APJEE Document Verification Process 2020
The candidates will have to carry the required documents to the APJEE Counselling. However, they must make sure that the documents are valid. Since any invalid document may lead to APJEE admission cancellation. Furthermore, we have mentioned the list of documents required to participate in the APJEE counselling 1stm 2nd, 3rd rounds. Check below.
- Certificate to ascertain the category of the candidate (i.e. ST Certificate for Cat.-I, Employment Certificate from respective employers or Domicile Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2019 for Cat.-II).
- Original Marks Card/ Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Pass Certificate of the Qualifying Examination
- Mark-sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Class X Pass Certificate for verification of age
- Character/ Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
- Parents’ Employment Certificate from the appointing authority or Domicile
Certificate issued by First Class Magistrate during 2020 for Category-II.
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Admit Card of APJEE 2020
APJEE Seat Allotment 2020
The APJEE Seat Allotment process is the last stage of APJEE Admission. It is the next process after the document verification process. The seats will be allotted to the candidate based on the preference filled in the APJEE online application form. It will also depend on the availability of seat in a particular course/college. Furthermore, the candidates must report to the allotted college. They must carry the required documents. Also, they must pay the admission fees therein.