APJEE Question Paper 2020: The Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) is the official authority which conducts the APJEE Exam. However, before taking the APJEE exam, the candidates must consult the APJEE Question Papers. It will help the candidate in assessing the exam pattern. Therefore, the candidates will subsequently be able to perform better in the APJEE Exam. Furthermore, in order to download the APJEE Question Paper, the candidates must visit the official website of APJEE. The Question Paper will be available in a PDF Format. In order to know more about the APJEE Previous Year Diploma Question Paper, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
APJEE Question Paper 2020
The candidates can download the APJEE Previous Year Diploma Question Paper, from the table below.
APJEE EXam Pattern 2020
The candidates must check the exam pattern before they sit for the APJEE Exam. We have mentioned information regarding the same. Check below.
|Language of the exam||English|
|Mode Of Examination||Offline Mode|
|Examination Type||Pen-Paper Based|
|No. Of Sections||2 Sections: Mathematics & Science|
|Question Type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)|
APJEE Syllabus 2020
Prior knowledge of the APJEE Syllabus, will help the candidate in performing better in the exam. We have provided details of the APJEE Syllabus. Check below.
Statistics and Probability
|Science||Matter – Its Nature and Behaviour|
Organisms in the Living World
Motion, Force and Work
Food; Food Production
Chemical Substances- Nature and Behaviour
World of Living
Effects of Current
APJEE Preparation Tips
The candidates must follow certain tips & tricks whilst preparing for the APJEE Exam. We have mentioned a few. Check below.
- APJEE Syllabus: The Candidates must keep themselves up-to-date with the APJEE Syllabus. Prior knowledge of the syllabus will help the candidate in securing an optimal result.
- APJEE Books: The candidate must consult the best books whilst preparing for the exam. Books for APJEE are available in the market. However, the same can be downloaded online in a PDF Format.
- Time Management: Since the exam will have a fixed duration, therefore, the candidates must learn time management skills. They can do so by setting a timer to solve a particular set of questions.
- Mock-Test: The candidates must take a mock test before they sit for the actual exam. This will help them in gaining confidence before the exam. Moreover, the candidate will be able to access the exam pattern.
- APJEE Previous Year Diploma Question Paper: The candidate must solve the sample papers. By doing so, they will subsequently be able to ascertain their shortcoming & thereby work on them. This will led them to perform better in the exam.
- Eat Healthily, Rest & Meditate: The candidates must remember to take sufficient hours of sleep, whilst preparing for the exam. Also, they must eat healthily & meditate regularly. It will subsequently help them in retaining information. Thus performing better in the exam.