APJEE Application Form 2020: The Arunachal Pradesh State Council of Technical Education (APSCTE) is the official authority which has released the APJEE Online Registration Application Form. The online form registration date has been extended till 30th June 2020. In order to download it, the candidates must visit the official website of APJEE. Furthermore, whilst filling up the form, the candidates must provide valid details (personal, academic & residential) in the APJEE Online Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Since any invalid details can lead to APJEE admission cancellation. Also, the candidates must upload the required documents whilst applying online. They must upload it in the mentioned format & size. Subsequently, the candidates must also, pay the APJEE online form fee. Since the registration will not be deemed successful without the form payment. Furthermore, in order to know more about the APJEE Application Form 2020, Last Date & Fees Structure, keep on reading the article.
The APJEE Online Application Form Has Released! The Last Date To Apply Has Been Extended Till 30th June 2020.
APJEE Application Form Important Dates 2020
The candidates who wish to get admission in APJEE will have to fill up the APJEE Application Form. Therefore, they must keep themselves up-to-date with the APJEE Application Form releasing & last date. We have mentioned information regarding the same. Check below.
|APJEE 2020||Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of APJEE Online Form||4th February 2020|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||30th June 2020|
Steps To Download The Application Form Of APJEE 2020
In order to download the APJEE Online Form, the candidates must follow certain steps. We have mentioned information regarding the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidates must visit the official website of APJEE i.e. apdhte.nic.in
- There will be a link to download the APJEE Application Form.
- The candidates must click on the mentioned link.
- Subsequently, they will be redirected to a new page, wherein they must provide the required information.
- The candidates must fill in their personal, academic & residential information.
- Also, the candidates must select the preferred college/course of their choice.
- Subsequently, they must upload the required documents.
- Then, pay the APJEE online form fee.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Documents Required To Apply Online For APJEE 2020 Application Form
The candidates must upload the required documents in order to register successfully for APJEE Admission. Therefore, we have mentioned the list of documents required. Check below.
- Pass Certificate of the Qualifying Examination
- Mark-sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- SC/ST Certificate (if required)
- Permanent Residential Certificate
APJEE Documents Size & Format
The candidates must upload the APJEE documents as per the mentioned size & format.
|Photograph and Signature of the candidate||not more than 25 KB||JPEG|
APJEE Application Form Fee Structure 2020
The candidates must pay the APJEE online form fee as per their category. Furthermore, we have mentioned information regarding the same. Check below.
|Category||Application Fee (Net banking)||Application Fee (Credit/Debit Card)|
|APST||Rs. 511||Rs. 522|
|Non-APST||Rs. 711||Rs. 722|
Courses Offered In APJEE 2020 Admission
The candidates will have to choose the course/college whilst filling the APJEE Online form. Therefore, we have mentioned the list of APJEE Courses. Check below.
|Course Offered By APJEE||Seat availability|
|Computer Science & Engineering||6|
|Electrical And Electronics Engg.||21|
|Electronics & Communications Engineering||1|