AP ITI Application Form 2020: The Department of Employment and Industrial Training Institute, AP is the official authority that releases the AP ITI Admission Form. The AP ITI online application exam forms are released in the month of July. The candidate must apply before the last date. In order to download the admission forms, the candidate must visit the official website of the Government of Andhra Pradesh, Department of Employment and Training. Subsequently, the candidates must provide personal & educational & residential information. However, the information must be valid. Any invalid information provided by the candidate can lead to the cancellation of the application.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, the candidate must keep certain scanned documents ready whilst filling the online application form of AP ITI. Furthermore, the candidates must pay the application fee. No registration will be deemed successful without the payment of the application fee. Henceforth in order to know more about the AP ITI Admission Application Form 2020 keep on reading the article.
AP ITI Admission Application Form Dates 2020
The aspiring candidates who wish to take admission AP ITIs must keep themselves updated with the important dates of the online registration form. Therefore, we have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
|Last date of Registration||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Last date of Preparation of Merit List||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Starting Counselling||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Last date of Admission||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Submission of Selection List (Last Date)||Last week of Jul 2020|
Download – AP ITI Result
Steps To Download Admission Application Form Of AP ITI 2020
In order to download the AP ITI Admission Registration Form, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, we have provided information regarding the same below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website i.e. iti.nic.in
- There will be a link to download the AP ITI Online Application form. The candidates must click on it.
- Subsequently, the candidate will be redirected to a new page, wherein they must provide certain information.
- They must fill in their personal, educational & residential information.
- Subsequently, the candidate must upload the scanned documents of their signature & photograph.
- Also, the candidate must pay the AP ITI admission application form fee. The fee will differ for different courses. Therefore the candidates must check accordingly before paying the registration fee.
- Finally, the candidate must submit the application form.
- They must save & download it for future purposes.
AP ITI Application Admission Form Fee Structure 2020
In order to register successfully, the candidates must pay the Andhra Pradesh (AP) ITI admission application fee. However, the application fee varies according to the category of the candidate. Furthermore, we have mentioned the fee structure below.
Documents Required For Filling The Online Application Form Of AP ITI 2020
The candidates have to keep certain documents ready whilst filling the AP online exam admission application form. The list of documents required is as follows.
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
List Of AP ITI Courses
Check below the list of courses offered by AP ITI.
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Desk Top Publishing Operator
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Dress Making
- Electronics Mechanic
- Finance Executive
- Front Office Assistant
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Instrument Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Machinist (Grinder)
- Marine Fitter
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner) Mechanic
- Mechanic Agriculture Machinery
- Auto Electrical and Electronics Mechanic
- Mechanic Consumer Electronics
- Cum Operator Electronics Communication System (Mechanic)
- Mechanic Diesel
- Machine Tool Maintenance (Mechanic)
- Old Age Care
- Painter General
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Pre/Preparatory School Management (Assistant)
- Secretarial Practice (English)
- Sewing Technology
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)
- Vessel Navigator