AP ITI Application Form 2021: The Department of Employment and Industrial Training Institute, AP is the official authority that releases the AP ITI Admission Form. The AP ITI online application exam forms released in the month of July 2021. The candidate must apply before the last date.In order to download & fill up the AP ITI admission forms, the candidate must visit the official website of the Government of Andhra Pradesh, Department of Employment and Training. Subsequently, the candidates must provide personal & educational & residential information. However, the information must be valid. Any invalid information provided by the candidate can lead to the cancellation of the AP ITI application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Also, the candidate must keep certain scanned documents ready whilst filling the online application form of AP ITI. Furthermore, the candidates must pay the application fees. No registration will be deemed successful without the payment of the application fee. Henceforth, in order to know more about the AP ITI Admission Application Form 2021 keep on reading the article.
- Registered applicant can approach any nearest Government ITI for certificate verification from 13-08-2021 to 16-08-2021
- Applicants can Update AP SSC 2020 Grade points using Edit Registration option.
AP ITI Admission Form Dates 2021
The aspiring candidates who wish to take admission AP ITIs must keep themselves updated with the important dates of the online application form. Therefore, we have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
|Last date of Registration||12th August 2021|
|Last date of Preparation of Merit List||12th August 2021|
|Starting Counselling||To be notified|
|Last date of Admission||To be notified|
|Submission of Selection List (Last Date)||To be notified|
Download – AP ITI Result
Steps To Download Application Form Of AP ITI 2021
In order to download the AP ITI Admission Application Form, the candidates must follow certain steps. Therefore, we have provided information regarding the same below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website i.e. iti.nic.in
- There will be a link to fill up the AP ITI Online Application form. The candidates must click on it.
- Subsequently, the candidate will be redirected to a new page, wherein they must provide certain information.
- They must fill in their personal, educational & residential information.
- Subsequently, the candidate must upload the scanned documents of their signature & photograph.
- Also, the candidate must pay the AP ITI admission application form fee. The fee will differ for different courses. Therefore the candidates must check accordingly before paying the registration fees.
- Finally, the candidate must submit the AP ITI admission form.
- They must save & download it for future purposes.
AP ITI Application Admission Form Fee Structure 2021
In order to register successfully, the candidates must pay the Andhra Pradesh (AP) ITI admission application fee. However, the application fee varies according to the category of the candidate. Furthermore, we have mentioned the fee structure below.
Documents Required For Filling The Online Application Form Of AP ITI 2021
The candidates have to keep certain documents ready whilst filling up the AP online exam admission application form. The list of documents required is as follows.
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.
List Of AP ITI Courses 2021
Check below the list of courses offered by AP ITI Colleges.
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Desk Top Publishing Operator
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Dress Making
- Electronics Mechanic
- Finance Executive
- Front Office Assistant
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Instrument Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
- Machinist (Grinder)
- Marine Fitter
- Mason (Building Constructor)
- Mech. Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicles
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner) Mechanic
- Mechanic Agriculture Machinery
- Auto Electrical and Electronics Mechanic
- Mechanic Consumer Electronics
- Cum Operator Electronics Communication System (Mechanic)
- Mechanic Diesel
- Machine Tool Maintenance (Mechanic)
- Old Age Care
- Painter General
- Physiotherapy Technician
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Pre/Preparatory School Management (Assistant)
- Secretarial Practice (English)
- Sewing Technology
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)
- Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)
- Vessel Navigator