Aligarh Muslim University will conduct the AMU Counselling 2021 after the declaration of the result. The process of counselling will take place in an offline mode. The qualified candidates have to visit the university get their documents verified as per the courses. The Counselling of AMU 2021 take place for the qualified candidates for the UG and PG courses. There will be separate counseling procedures for the groups under the three categories of provisionally selected, chance memo, and special candidates. The allotment of the seat under any course is based on the candidate’s rank for a particular course and the availability of the seats under it. The process of counselling consists of document verification, group discussion / personal interview, payment of admission fee. Read the article to know the process and dates and documents required.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AMU Counselling 2021 Dates
The qualified candidates must be aware of the important dates relating to the AMU 2021 counselling. Check out the dates mention in the table below.
|AMU counselling 2021||Important dates|
|Entrance exam result||June 2021|
|AMU 2021 counselling Round I||–|
|Counselling Round II||–|
|Counselling Round III||–|
What Is The Procedure Of AMU Counselling 2021?
Candidates participating in the counselling process must be aware of the steps need to follow in the counselling:
- As per the schedule report at the counselling venue.
- Be specific with the preference of course / branch / main subject / stream / specialization / school.
- Seat allotment of the candidates is on the basis of their preference and merit & seat availability.
- Candidates need to have all the necessary documents regarding age proof, educational qualification, category certificate etc.
Documents Need To Be Carried While Going For AMU Counselling 2021?
The list of documents need to be carried out are:
- Marks sheet/grade sheet of qualifying examination (with FOUR Self attested photocopies).
- Transfer / Migration and Character Certificate from the Institution last attended (if not enrolled at AMU). If the Certificate(s) is/are not available, the candidates may give an undertaking on the prescribed format to submit the same by Sep 2020.
- Ten (10) recent front-facing colored photographs (in white background).
- High School Certificate or it’s equivalent in support of the date of birth.
- Name Removal Certificate from the rolls of the concerned Faculty / College / Unit (if already enrolled in any full-time course of study at AMU).
- Documents in support of Special Categories claimed in the Application Form.
- Leave the Sanction / Relieving Order from the employer for the entire duration of the course, if employed.
- Latest Certificate of vaccination for Typhoid, Cholera and Hepatitis “B”. (Applicable only for Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Course)
- Two (02) Self-addressed envelopes.
- Two (02) Oath Commissioner’s Affidavits on plain paper – one on your behalf and the other on behalf of your parents/guardian regarding not to indulge in ragging.
- Undertaking before the Vice-Chancellor, AMU, Aligarh on plain paper regarding Compulsory 75% Attendance in each Subject / Course / Paper.
AMU Seat Allotment 2021
Once the counselling process is over, the seat will be allotted to the candidates as per their performance in the exam and the availability of the seats. After the allotment candidates have to confirm their seats by paying the admission fee. If the allotted candidates failed to pay the fee within the limited time then their seats will be vacant and passed on to other candidates.