AILET Admit Card 2020 will be issued on the official website of National Law University. The candidates, who submit the form successfully will be able to download the AILET 2020 Admit Card. This is to be noted that one will have to bring the admit card to the centre of the examination. Without the admit card, the applicant will not be allowed to take the exam. The admit card of AILET 2020 will be holding many important credentials. One will have to make sure that all the details in the AILET Hall Ticket 2020. In case of any kind of discrepancy, one must immediately contact the concerned authority.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AILET Admit Card Date 2020
The admit card of AILET will be released on the dates scheduled. The candidate must make sure that he/ she is aware of all the dates. The official dates have been declared by the authority. Find the same in the table below.
|Release of admit card||Will be Notified Soon!|
|Examination||Will be Notified Soon!|
Steps to Download AILET 2020 Admit Card
The Admit Card for AILET 2020 will be downloaded in the following steps
- Visit the admission portal of AILET 2020
- Click on the link ‘AILET Admit card’
- Select the course you have applied for and enter your credentials such as Applicant’s name/Application number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- View your AILET 2020 admit card.
- Take a printout and keep it safe.
Check AILET Result 2020
Details Mentioned on AILET Admit Card
The admit card will be holding many important details. The candidate will have to make sure that all the credentials present on the hall ticket are correct. In case of any kind of discrepancy, they will have to contact AILET authorities immediately at the contact details. The following details will be there on the admit card:
- Examination Centre Address
- Examination Date and Time
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent/Guardian’s name
- Roll Number
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Course Applied for
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
The candidate can contact the authority through the following:
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Phone No.: 0120-4160880/ 0120-4160881
AILET Exam Centres 2020
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
AILET 2020 Hall Ticket Instructions
- Admit Card will be an important document which the candidate will be required to bring on the day of the exam.
- The details mentioned on the NLU Admit Card have to be as per the information provided in the AILET Application Form 2020.
- Candidates are advised to cross-check the details. In case of any incorrect information, the examination authorities have to be immediately contacted regarding the rectification of the mistake on the Admit card.
- AILET Admit Card is not to be torn or damaged in any manner.
- The candidate will have to carry at least one original photo ID (PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License etc.) on the day of the exam along with the Admit card.