National Law University (NLU) situated in New Delhi, the capital city of India is one of the premier Law Universities in India. It invites application for the B.A.LL.B (Hons.), LL.M and PhD courses for the academic year 2019-20 which will commence in August 2019. The selection of candidates is done through an entrance examination known as All India Law Entrance Test (AILET).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
All the aspiring candidates will have to fill an online application form to begin with the entire admission procedure. The application form is available online and the process will be completed only with the successful payment of the application fees. The application form for AILET 2019 is released on 4th January 2019 and the last date for applying is 8th April 2019.
|Lovely Professional University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
National Law University has released the Application Form for AILET 2019 on the official website.
Click Here for AILET Application Form 2019.
How to Fill the Online application form for AILET 2019
The Application Form for AILET 2019 will be accessed through the Admission portal of NLU, New Delhi. Before proceeding to fill the application form, candidates will have to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the course they wish.
The application procedure included the following steps:
- Visit the Admission portal of NLU http://nludelhi.ac.in
- The ‘Online Application Form’ Link will be available. Click on the link to Land on the Application Page.
- To register yourself, click on the tab ‘Create New Account’.
- Enter the following details in the provided fields to complete registration:
- Enter and confirm Email Address
- Enter and confirm your password
- Enter and confirm Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- After entering the above details, click on ‘Registration’ button.
- On successful registration, you will receive a confirmation Email on your registered Email Address.
Fill the Application form
After Successful registration, you will be redirected to the Application Locker page. On that page, Click on the link “Click here to Apply-National Law University, Delhi”. You will land on the online application form where you will have to furnish the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Whether you require a Scribe (Yes/No)
- Choice of Examination centre (Make three choices)
- Address for Communication (Address, City, State, Pincode, Contact number)
- Father’s Details (Name, Occupation, Income, Father’s Email, Contact number and Office Address)
- Mother’s Details (Name, Occupation, Income, Mother’s Email, Contact number and Office Address)
- Academic Qualifications (Name of School/College, Board/University, Passing Year, Marks obtained, Percentage etc. for all the examinations passed)
After entering the above details, upload scanned copies of your recent photograph and signature. The format and sizes in which you will have to upload them are given below:
|Photograph||150 KB||JPG, GIF or BMP format||Scanned copy of photograph in which 75% of the photo must cover the candidate’s face.
Click on upload button to check your photo uploaded correctly or not.
|Signature||150 KB||JPG, GIF or BMP format||Scanned copy of the signature. The image should be clear and not grainy.|
After Entering all the above details and uploading your photograph and signature, tick on the declaration boxes and then click on “Save/continue to payment” button.
It will not nec beessary that you fill the entire application form at one go. You can click on ‘Save incomplete form’ button and log in later to complete it.
Payment of Application fees
The application fee for different categories for AILET 2019 will be as follows:
|SC/ST falling below poverty line||Exempted from paying the application fee|
|Kashmiri Migrant||Rs 3,050|
|Foreign National||Rs 3,050|
The application fee will have to be paid in any of the following modes:
- Cash deposit at post office
- Online payment using Netbanking /credit card /debit card
How to deposit Cash deposit at post office
To deposit cash at post office, follow the steps below:
- Select Cash Deposit at Post Office
- Click proceed and than select your city & branch & click for slip .
- Deposit slips were displayed in the duplicated form.
- Print the slip as displayed on the screen.
- Deposit Cash along with deposit slip at branch chosen.
- Upon deposit, One part of the deposit slip will be stamped and a receipt slip will be issued and will be returned to you. You must retain it for future reference.
- The other part will be retained by the post office as a record.
Print Acknowledgement Slip
The candidate will receive a confirmation mail on their registered Email ID when the application fee will be received at NLU. You will have to then print the acknowledgement slip by clicking the link sent through Email. You have to log in to your account on the Application Locker under the application submitted area to print your acknowledgement slip.