AILET admit card 2019 is regarded as a hall ticket to appear in the NLU Delhi administered law entrance test. Admit Card of AILET 2019 will be a mandatory document to be carried on the day of the exam. AILET entrance exam will be conducted tentatively in the month of May 2019. AILET 2019 Admit Card will be released by National Law University (NLU). Candidates will have to download AILET admit card by entering their application number and date of birth.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
National Law University(NLU) situated in New Delhi, the capital city of India is one of the premier Law Universities in India. It be inviting application for the BA LL.B (Hons.), LL.M and Ph.D. courses for the academic year 2019-20 from August 2019. The selection of candidates will be done through an entrance examination known as All India Law Entrance Test(AILET).
AILET Admit Card Date 2019
We have mentioned the tentative schedule of AILET 2019. The latest update will be available as soon as it is released:
|Download of Admit card||April 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||May 2019|
How to Download AILET 2019 Admit Card
The Admit Card for AILET 2019 will be downloaded in the following steps
- Visit the admission portal of AILET 2019
- Click on the link ‘AILET Admit card’
- Select the course you have applied for and enter your credentials such as Applicant’s name/Application number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- View your AILET 2019 admit card.
- Take a printout and keep it safe.
Candidates will have to ensure that the details on the admit card are correct. In case of any discrepancy, they will have to contact AILET authorities immediately at the contact details given below:
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Phone No.: 0120-4160880/ 0120-4160881
Exam Centers for AILET 2019
The list of the exam centres where AILET 2019 will be held will be released by the examination conducting body. Candidates will have to appear for the AILET 2019 exam on the centres allotted to them by the authorities.
AILET Admit Card 2019 carry the following information:
- Examination Centre Address
- Examination Date and Time
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent/Guardian’s name
- Roll Number
- Application number
- Date of birth
- Course Applied for
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
Important Instructions regarding AILET Admit Card 2019
- Admit Card will be an important document which the candidate will be required to bring on the day of the exam.
- The details mentioned on the NLU Admit Card have to be as per the information provided in the Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to cross-check the details. In case of any incorrect information, the examination authorities have to be immediately contacted regarding the rectification of the mistake on the Admit card.
- AILET Admit Card is not to be torned or damaged in any manner. The details mentioned should not to be altered by the candidate in any case, given that the details are mentioned by the University authority and will be verified by the invigilator at the time of the entrance exam.
- The candidate will have to carry at least one original photo ID (PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving License etc.) on the day of the exam along with the Admit card.
- No electronic devices like Mobile phones, calculators etc. Were allowed inside the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre at least an hour before the commencement of the entrance exam.
AILET Admit Card – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
FAQs: The Details mentioned on my Admit Card are not correct and doesn’t match the one I filled in the Application Form?
Answer: Candidates having this problem should contact the examination body immediately. You have to provide your Application Number, fee receipt, a copy of the Application form and issued Admit Card and send all these details through email to [email protected] The candidate might get issued a duplicate Admit Card with the correct details.
AILET Help Desk
Helpline Numbers- 0120-4160880/ 0120-4160881
Email Address- [email protected]
FAQs: What are the documents that will be required on the day of the entrance examination along with the Admit Card?
Answer: It is very necessary to carry Admit Card on the day of the exam. Candidate not carrying it will be prohibited from entering the examination hall. Other than the Admit card, the candidate should carry atleast one original Photo ID (Driving License, PAN card, Aadhar Card etc.) and 2 recent passport size photographs. Also, Person With Disability will need to carry a copy of Medical Certificate/Disability Certificate as issued by the concerned authority.
FAQs: Can I change my Examination Centre after the Admit Card has been issued?
Answer: No, in any case, the change in the examination centre is not permitted. The details mentioned on the Admit Card will be the final one.
FAQs: I am unable to download my Admit Card as I forgot my password for AILET Account?
Answer: Candidates who forgot their password to AILET Account can get their username and password by following few simple steps:
- Click on the link of AILET 2018 Admit Card.
- Click on ‘Yes, Help me to Log in’ to get Username and Password for your AILET account.
- You will be directed to a new window, where you will need to enter your registered email ID to obtain your password or username.