The Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) is held in the 75 cities of India and lakhs of candidates apply for this examination every year. The examination is conducted in both Online and Offline mode. The online exam will be conducted from 19th to 22nd April 2018 and the offline mode of AEEE will be held on April 28th, 2018. Students who wish to apply must fill the online and offline application form that have been released on 1st December 2017. Only those candidates who have passed the 10+2 qualifying examination with Physics, chemistry and mathematics can apply for this entrance examination.
Check Eligibility For AEEE Exam
AEEE 2018 Exam will be conducted on the following dates in the respective modes:
- Online mode (computer-based) – 19th to 22nd April 2018.
- Offline mode (pen paper based) – 28th April 2018.
Features of AEEE 2018 Exam
- The exam will be held for a duration of 2 hours 30 minutes
- The language of the question paper will be English.
- The questions will be an objective type like multiple choice questions.
- There will be 100 questions marked out of a total 300. Mathematics will have 40 questions and physics and chemistry sections will have 30 questions each.
- 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- There is no negative marking for not attempting any question.
- Marking more than 1 answer for 1 question will be rejected and marked negatively.
- For the online mode of exam, candidates will get different question paper sets for different slots.
- For the offline mode of exam, candidates will be given a booklet in four different sets.
- Any request made by the candidate to get the exam paper re-evaluated will not be entertained under any circumstance.
No. of questions
Syllabus For AEEE 2018 Exam
Although AEEE is a university level examination, yet the level of this exam is at par with other major engineering entrance examinations. The syllabus for AEEE is pre-defined. Every candidate must start his/her preparations by knowing the syllabus and collecting all the right study material. AEEE 2018 syllabus for physics, chemistry and mathematics is given below:
Preparation Tips For AEEE 2018
Amrita Engineering Entrance examination is an important examination that must be taken with thorough preparation. It is conducted once in a year and candidates must be sure that they have prepared for the same in the right way. Aspirants who seek to qualify AEEE 2018, need to have a focused mind and strategize their preparation for the exam. Here are a few tips on how to prepare for the exam:
Pay attention in school – Earliest preparation can start by staying focused in school during class 11th and 12th during which most concepts that are a part of the AEEE 2018 question paper are covered.
Manage your day – Chart out a timetable on a daily basis. This will give you ample amount of time to study, take breaks and revise what you’ve studied.
Coaching classes – Aspirants who can manage time and want to join batch wise tuition centres can join coaching classes.
Keep yourself updated – Keeping yourself in sync with previous years’ question papers will help become familiar with the concepts and pattern and will allow you to practice different questions simultaneously.
Practice mock test – There are various tests available for students who want to prepare themselves thoroughly. After completing the syllabus, students can take timed-mock test and check if they are able to complete the exam in given time. Candidates can also go for online test series after they are done with the syllabus.
Clarify your doubts – Students must not forget to clear their doubts however small they may be. It is advisable for the students to approach their school teachers and coaching teachers whenever in need.
Eat healthy – Students must make sure that while preparing for exams they eat healthy and have a healthy sleeping pattern. The entire preparation will prove futile if you do not feel fit on the day of exam.
Sample Papers of AEEE 2018
Candidates preparing for the exam must also make sure to go through previous year’s sample question papers available online and offline. Sample papers help the students by providing an insight into how the question paper will look like in terms of its pattern, the type of questions and will also help the candidates know their time management skills. Candidates can check the sample papers and previous year’s question papers available online after completing the syllabus. Solving a sample paper will help the candidate know the level of his/her preparation.
Check the model question paper below:
Apart from all the study material available, students can also buy AEEE preparation books online or offline from a book store. Students who cannot study from the material available online and prefer studying from hard copies can order the books available.