VOCLET Admit Card 2018: The hall ticket for VOCLET 2018 has been released via online mode. The registered candidates must download the admit card by entering the application form number. The link to download the VOCLET Admit Card is provided below. The VOCLET 2018 in offline mode is going to held on May 5, 2018. The registered candidates must download the Hall Ticket within the scheduled date. The VOCLET admit card is the most important document that needs to carried to take the offline mode of test.
Download VOCLET 2018 Admit Card
The following steps must be followed to download VOCLET 2018 Hall Ticket:
Step 1: Click on the link “Download VOCLET 2018 Admit Card”. It will redirect to the official website of VOCLET.
Step 2: Enter the application form number (generated during application form filling).
Step 3: Click on “submit” button.
Step 4: The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Candidate must download and take the printout of the same as it will require to carry on the day of the test to the examination hall.
Documents need to be carried on the examination day
The applicants of VOCLET 2018 should carry the following essentials on the day of examination:
- Two printouts of Hall Ticket
- Identity card in the form of Aadhaar Card / Admit Card or Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contain the photograph / Voter Identity Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Bank Passbook which contains the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity.
- Two passport size photograph uploaded during online/ offline application form filling.
- Two black/ blue ballpoint pen.
Contents of VOCLET 2018 Hall Ticket
The VOCLET Admit Card 2018 contains the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Date and venue of the examination
- Candidate’s date of birth.
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- Examination day guidelines.
VOCLET 2018 Examination Day Guidelines
- Candidates should check all the details displayed on the hall ticket properly. They must ensure that there is no error in it. In case, if any discrepancy is found on the admit card, then they must get in touch with the official examination authority immediately.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.
- Candidates must hand over the Optical Mark Response (OMR) answer sheet to the respective invigilator and take away the question booklet with them. Read the guidelines mentioned in the test booklet and OMR sheet carefully.
- Candidates must retain/preserve their admit card carefully till completion of the admission process for the academic session 2018 gets over.
- No request for change of test centre will be entertained under any circumstances.
- No applicants will be allowed to enter the examination hall after the commencement of the test and to leave the examination hall before the end of the test.
- The examinees should visit the exam centre allotted a day prior to the exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time. They should also reach the exam centre 45 minutes prior to the exam timing.
- In case of violation of any instruction and adoption of unfair means in the examination hall by a candidate shall render his/her candidature liable for cancellation and forfeiture of his/her claim for admission and legal action will be taken against the candidate.
- Rough work or any other type of writing should not be done on the OMR Answer Sheet. Question Paper may be used for the purpose of rough work.
- No candidate, without special permission of the Invigilator or the Centre-in-Charge, shall leave his/ her seat or examination hall until the duration of examination of the paper is over. No candidate should not leave the examination hall without handing over his/her OMR Answer Sheet to the on-duty Invigilator(s).