VIT has made the window for re-print of VITEEE 2018 E- Admit Card available for the candidates. Click here To print your admit card.
Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination will be conducted from 4th – 15th April 2018 in 3 sessions. After the candidates have booked the slot to take the exam, the VITEEE admit card will be issued immediately. Read more about VITEEE 2018 Admit Card in the article below.
Check Eligibility For VITEEE Exam
The VITEEE Admit Card has been made available online with the slot booking started on 21st March 2018. The admit card is also known as the hall ticket and is considered as one of the most important documents that a candidate must carry to the exam hall. The VITEEE 2018 Admit Card of will be issued online only for those candidates who have registered themselves for the exam and have booked a slot. Candidates have to log in to their account to view and download the e-admit card. The VITEEE admit card has to be printed on A-4 size sheet and has to be carried to the exam center as it will contain essential information like the exam roll number of the candidate, his/her name and signature, exam centers allotted and its details, the date, time and day of the exam. In case there are any discrepancies in the VITEEE 2018 Admit Card, candidates must report it to VIT immediately. The Hall ticket will also be sent to the registered ID of the candidate. Candidate must carry the admit card, a photocopy of the application fees and any of the identity proof to the exam hall.
|VITEEE 2018 slot booking||21st March 2018|
|VITEEE 2018 Hall ticket Download||21st March 2018 onwards|
|Last date of slot booking||4th week of March 2018|
|Last date to download VITEEE 2018 Admit Card||4th week of March 2018|
|Reprint of VITEEE 2018 Hall ticket||28th of March 2018|
|VITEEE 2018 Date||4th – 15th April 2018|
How to download VITEEE 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
All the candidates who have registered will be issued the VITEEE 2018 Admit Card immediately after they have booked the slot. Therefore to obtain the admit card, candidates have to first follow the process of slot booking and only then will they be available to view and download the VITEEE admit card.
- Go to the VITEEE 2018 Online Test Booking System(OTBS) – http://vtop2.vit.ac.in:8080/VITEEE/.
- Enter your VITEEE 2018 application number and password.
- Login and read all the instructions carefully.
- Select the exam city, slot, and date (exam city should match the one filled during application form filling).
- Enter details like Test name, test city, state/international, subject for VITEEE 2018 (PCM), test date, test center name, test center address.
- Now click on “submit” button.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details and take a print out of the same.
Please note that in case candidates do not take a print out of the VITEEE 2018 Admit Card after booking the slot, they can access the admit card through another method. Candidates can click on the VITEEE 2018 Admit Card link and enter their application number and online test booking password.
Know How to download the JEE Main 2018 Admit Card.
Discrepancies on the VITEEE 2018 Admit Card
Candidates must check all the information present on the VITEEE 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket before taking a print out. In case there is a discrepancy in the candidate’s information he/she must report it immediately to the concerned authority either through email at [email protected] or call on Admission helpline: + 91-416-330 5555.
Details on VITEEE 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The following information will be printed on an applicant’s VITEEE 2018 Admit Card:
- Application Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Address of the Test center
- Date of VITEEE 2018
- Time of VITEEE 2018
- Scanned photograph of the candidate
Documents to be carried to the VITEEE 2018 exam center
Candidate must carry the VITEEE 2018 Hall Ticket / Admit Card and any of the following documents mentioned below as an identity proof:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License with photograph
- Government Identity proof
Candidates who belong to the PwD category must bring the Disability certificate along with the Hall ticket of VITEEE 2018.
VITEEE 2018 Examination Day Guidelines
- On the examination day, candidates are required to carry printout of hall ticket, one recent passport size photograph and a valid government identity card.
The examination authority will not dispatch the admit card to any applicant of VITEEE 2018 via post or fax. However, the candidate can download the same online by visiting the official website.
- Candidates should check their name gender, date of birth, educational qualification and other details displayed in the VITEEE 2018 Admit Card. Candidate must ensure there is no error in the Admit Card. The candidates shall not be allowed to sit for the exam if any discrepancies are found on the admit card.
- The examinees should visit the exam centre alloted a day prior to the exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time. They should also reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam timing.
Candidate would not be allowed to leave the examination hall before the end of VITEEE 2018 exam.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget like calculators, mobile phones, blue tooth devices, digital watches and extra sheets, pages, rough sheets to the examination hall.
- All the candidates are advised not to damage or mishandle the admit card. This must be preserved till the admission process gets over.
People Also Search For: