UP B.Ed Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2021: Lucknow University, Uttar Pradesh will conduct the UP B.Ed 2021 exam for the admission of the candidates to the B.Ed course offered by the University. Furthermore, the candidates interested in taking admission will have to appear for the UP B.Ed JEE entrance exam. Thereafter, they will have to subsequently qualify for the test to secure a seat in Government aided colleges. Moreover, it is necessary for the candidates to make themselves aware of the exam pattern of the UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) in order to pass the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
However, it should be noted that the UP B.Ed JEE final allotment counselling of the seats will be done after the UP B.Ed JEE counselling procedure. Furthermore, the examination conducting body will define the UP B.Ed Exam Pattern & Syllabus for the candidates which will help in the preparation of UP B.Ed. Furthermore, in order to know more about the details of “How To Download UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Pattern (JEE) & Course Syllabus PDF In Hindi For Commerce/Science/Arts”.
UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern of UP B.Ed 2021 is defined by the examination conducting body for the candidates who are appearing for the exam. Therefore, it will be beneficial for the candidate to make themselves aware of the exam pattern of the exam. Moreover, the exam pattern of UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) will be defined as per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the examination body. Furthermore, the exam paper of UP B.Ed 2021 will be in an objective type and candidates will have to do their preparation as per the pattern. Therefore, go through the points of the UP B.Ed test pattern from the points below:
UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Question Paper Type
- The exam pattern of UP B.Ed 2021 will be of the objective type. Furthermore, each question will carry four possible correct answers. Subsequently, the candidates will have to mark the correct one as per their knowledge and understanding.
Negative Marking Scheme Of UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam (JEE)
- Furthermore, there will be negative marking for every incorrect answer. 3 marks will be added with every correct answer and one-third marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
UP B.Ed JEE Question Paper Sections
- Also, the UP B.Ed question paper will be divided into two parts. The first part will consist of the General Knowledge of 100 marks and anyone language (Hindi or English) of 100 marks. Paper 1 will be a total of 200 marks. Both General Knowledge and Language Papers will consist of 50 questions each.
- Moreover, the UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) paper 2 will consist of the General Aptitude Test of 100 marks and the Professional subject of 100 marks. Both the paper will consist of 50 questions in each section.
- Also, Both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be of 3 hours each.
- Furthermore, candidates should note that in Paper 1 the General Knowledge section will be compulsory to be attempted by all the candidates while any one language can opt from Hindi or English in Part 2.
- Also, in UP B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Paper 2, Part A (General Aptitude) will be compulsory for all the candidates. While from the Professional subjects (Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture) candidates will have to attempt for the subject for which they will be applying.
UP B.Ed S Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Syllabus 2021
The syllabus of UP B.Ed 2021 will be released by the examination conducting body of UP B.Ed. Therefore, it will be very much necessary for the candidate to go through the Course syllabus of UP B.Ed and make themselves aware of the topics that will be covered in the exam. Furthermore, the topics under every section of UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus are defined by the examination conducting body. Subsequently, the candidates will be required to prepare for the topics thoroughly as the questions will be formulated in an objective pattern.
The candidates can also download the UP B.Ed JEE Syllabus PDF In Hindi, on the official website. Also, the guidance of various books and competitive exam books can also be taken. Furthermore, we have mentioned below the topics or subjects that should be prepared by the candidates if appearing for UP B.Ed 2021. Therefore, find the UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2021 from the tabular format below.
|General Knowledge (Paper 1)|
|Language (Paper 1)||English|
|General Aptitude (Paper 2)|
|Subject (Paper 2)||The questions in this section will be from Arts, Science, Commerce, Agriculture. Candidates will have to attempt the questions as per the subject that they will be appearing for.|
In case of any queries related to UP B.Ed Exam Pattern & Syllabus, kindly write to us in the comment section below.