UK ITI Application Form 2020: The Online Application form of UK ITI is released by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Dehradun. It will be released tentatively in the month of March 2020. The UK ITI form must be filled before the last date. In order to fill the UBTER ITI Form, candidates must visit the official website. Further candidates must provide valid details whilst filling the UK ITI online Application form. Since any invalid detail may lead to Uttarakhand ITI Admission cancellation. Furthermore, the online application form will not be deemed successful unless the candidates pay the application fee. The successful submission of the registration form will allow candidates to participate further in the UK ITI Admission process. Henceforth to know more about UK ITI Application Form, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UK ITI Application Form Important Dates 2020
The candidates who wish to successfully register for the UK ITI Online Application Form must keep a check on the important dates. They must fill the UK ITI Admission form before the last date. Therefore. we have mentioned all the important information pertaining to the same. Check below.
|Availability of application form||March 2020|
|Last date for submission of UK ITI application form||April 2020|
|Admit card release date||May 2020|
|Exam date||June 2020|
|UK ITI Result declaration||June 2020|
|Counselling will start from||July 2020|
Check – UK ITI Result
UBTER Application Form Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidate must check if they are eligible to fill the Uttarakhand ITI application form, by checking the points mentioned below.
- The candidate must be from Uttarakhand. Henceforth, they must also possess the domicile certificate of Uttarakhand.
- The candidates must have passed from 10th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board or institute.
- The candidate must at least be of 14 years or above.
- Furthermore, merely filling the UK ITI Admission form will not grant admission to the candidate. The admission to UK ITIs will depend on various factors, such as written exam performance, number of seats available & verification of original documents.
Documents required to fill the UK ITI 2020 Application Form
The candidates must keep certain documents scanned before they start filling the application form of UK ITI. The list of documents required is mentioned below.
- Birth certificate
- Place of Domicile
- Caste Certificate
- Academic qualification
- Passport size photographs
Steps To Fill The Online Application Form Of UK ITI 2020
In order to take admission in the UK ITI, the candidate must follow certain steps. We have mentioned the same below.
- Primarily, the candidate must visit the official website of the examination conducting body.
- Click on the “Online UK ITI Application” Link.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen. Wherein candidates must provide certain credentials.
- Valid information like the name of the candidate, DOB, category, gender & father’s name must be mentioned.
- Subsequently, the candidate must upload scanned images of the Birth certificate, Place of Domicile, Caste Certificate, Academic qualification as well as passport size photographs.
- Furthermore, the candidates must pay the application form fee. It will vary according to the category of the individual.
- The candidate also has the option of submitting the UK IT application form at the nearest ITI college.
- Furthermore, candidates must save and take a printout of the application form future purposes.
Uttarakhand ITI Online Admission Fee 2020
The candidates must note that successful registration will be done after the candidates have paid the UK ITI online admission fee. Therefore, we have provided details of the same below.
|Category||Application Fee To Be Paid|
Important Points Related To The UBTER ITI Application Form 2020
The candidates who will be filling the UK ITI Online registration form must abide by certain protocols. Therefore, we have mentioned the important point pertaining to the same. Check below.
- The candidates can download the application form from the official website of the examination conducting body i.e. ukiti.nic.in.
- If the applicant provides any invalid input in the application form, then he/she will face discrepancy in the UK ITI admission process. therefore, whilst filling the ITI online application form candidates must mention all the valid information.
- The candidates must keep scanned copies of the documents required at the time of the application registration. This will save them time. Subsequently, they will be able to fill the entrance exam form well before the last date.
- It is imperative that the candidates pay the Uttarakhand ITI application form fee. The UK ITI registration will be deemed unsuccessful until the candidate has paid the fee. Furthermore, the fee will vary according to the category of the candidate.