TS EAMCET Counselling 2019: The counselling for TS EAMCET 2019 will be conducted by JNTU, Hyderabad. TS EAMCET Counselling 2019 will commence in the second week of June 2019. candidates can check out the counselling procedure of TS EAMCET 2019 given here. The important dates of TS EAMCET 2019 counselling have been provided in this article. Know the list of documents to be carried to the TS EAMCET counselling 2019 in this article.
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2019
Candidates can keep a track of all relevant events with the help of the dates given below.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam date
2nd week of May 2019
4th week of May 2019
TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling – Verification of Documents
2nd week of June 2019
3rd week of June to 4th week of June 2019
TS EAMCET 2019 Seat Allotment
All the candidates who have met the cut-off and secured a rank in the TS EAMCET 2019 will be called for counselling and seat allotment procedure. TS EAMCET counselling of 2019 will be held in the offline mode and candidates will be required to appear in person at the stated institutes. Candidates will then have to register at the designated help centers. All shortlisted/ eligible candidates will be required to bring a copy as well as original documents for verification. Each candidate will be required to pay a counselling fee of depending on the category he/she belongs to and also choose the course and college he/she wants admission to. Seat Allotment will be done on the basis of the merit of the candidate, the choices filled by him/her and number of seats available in the institute that the candidate has applied for. Candidates will be informed about their allotted seats through an SMS sent on the registered number of the candidate. Candidates must log in to their account and download the seat allotment letter.
TS EAMCET Counselling 2019 Procedure
The counselling of TS EAMCET 2019 will begin with the registration of the candidate. Know the full details in the table below:
Step 1 Registration
- In the first step of registration, candidates will be required to visit the helpline centers and get their documents verified.
- The candidate should go to these helpline centers according to their rank. The rank card must be submitted to the officer then the candidate has to register himself/herself.
- Candidates will also be required to pay the counselling fee also known as the registration fee.
- For registration, candidates must provide their hall ticket number and rank and do their signature to complete the registration procedure.
- After this, the candidate will be called in one by one for document verification.
- During the verification process of TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling, the Aadhaar card details of the candidates i.e., fingertip biometric will be verified with Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
Step 2 Documents verification
- Candidates will be required to verify the details given on the registration/verification form.
- If there is a discrepancy in the information on the documents, the concerned authority will take the required action.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved categories will be required to verify the original caste certificates from the caste verification officer and then report to the certification verification officers.
- After full verification has been done, candidates will be required to take a print of the receipt of certificates.
- Following this, candidates have to collect their verification form.
Step 3 Choice Filling
- In this step, candidates will be required to go online and make choices of their courses and colleges.
- The candidates has to click on “candidate registration” and submit their ROC form number, TS EAMCET 2019 hall ticket number, rank and date of birth.
- A password will be generated after successful registration. After this, candidates will be required to log in with the login credentials.
- After this, the candidates will be required to choose a colleges and course of their choice from the list provided. Candidates can fill as many options as they want to.
- Candidates must take the offline option entry form and fill the district code, course code and college code according to their preference.
- After this the candidate can take a printout of the filled in application and logout.
Step 4 Seat Allotment
- The seat Allotment process will be carried out in the online mode by JNTU, Hyderabad.
- The choices of the college and course filled, the merit, category, local area status, etc will be kept in mind for the allotment of seats.
- The status of seat allotment will be sent to the candidates in the online mode as well as on the registered number of the candidate.
- Candidates have to log in to their account to download the seat allotment letter.
Step 5 Reporting to the Allotted Institute
- In this last step, the candidate will be required to report to the allotted college and confirm the admission.
- he/she will also be required to pay the tuition fee before the final date.
- Failing to confirm the admission will lead to the cancellation of the seat allotment.
TS EAMCET 2019 Counselling fee
Candidates can check the TS EAMCET 2019 counselling fee that has to be paid according to the category that he/she belongs to in the table below:
|1||OC/ BC Category||Rs. 1000|
|2||SC/ ST Category||Rs. 500|
Documents to Be brought for TS EAMCET Counselling 2019
While reporting to the institute for counselling and registration, candidates must carry one set of original and one set of photocopy of the following documents for verification:
- TS EAMCET 2019 Rank Card/ Result
- TS EAMCET 2019 Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card
- S.S.C or its Equivalent Marks Memo
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- 6th class to Inter Study Certificates
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Residential Certificate of either parent in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local Candidates.
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
Participating in further rounds of Counselling
Candidates will be able to participate in further rounds of counselling. The only pre-condition to attend the counselling is that the candidate should not have participated in previous rounds of counselling. These candidates will be required to follow the above mentioned steps under the TS EAMCET 2019 counselling procedure.
Withdrawal of Seats
Those candidates who want to withdraw seats from the admission, can do so within the specified time period. The Candidate must meet the convener in person to withdraw their admissions.