TS EAMCET Application form 2019 has been released on 6th March 2019. The Application Form is available in online mode. Candidates can submit it without late fee until 5th April 2019. TS EAMCET online application form is now available at eamcet.tsche.ac.in and the link to access it is also available below. Candidates have to first pay the application fee and then can proceed to fill the application online.
Check Eligibility For TS EAMCET Exam
JNTU is the conducting body for this exam which is also known as Telangana Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Exam. Candidates who qualify this exam can obtain admission to courses offered under this university in the field of engineering and agriculture. JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) conducts this exam on the behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad has released the application form of TS EAMCET 2019 on March 6. CLICK HERE to Apply.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Details
TS EAMCET stands for Telangana State Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common entrance test. This is a state level examination conducted by JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological university), Hyderabad. Through TS EAMCET, candidates will be able to get admission in various undergraduate engineering courses like B. Tech, B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering), B.Tech (BioTechnology), B.Tech (FT), B.Tech (Dairy Technology), etc. All the candidates who want to fill and submit the TS EAMCET application form 2019, details of which are given below.
TS EAMCET Application Form Date 2019
Know the tentative dates of EAMCET TS 2019 Application Form in the table below:
Release of online application form of TS EAMCET
6th March 2019
Last date to submit the application without late fee
5th April 2019
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form correction
6th – 9th April 2019
Last date to submit the application with Rs. 500/- late fee
11th April 2019
Last date to submit the application with Rs. 1000/- late fee
17th April 2019
Last date to submit the application with Rs. 5000/- late fee
24th April 2019
Last date to submit the application with Rs. 10000/- late fee
28th April 2019
Exam Date of TS EAMCET
3rd, 4th & 6th May 2019 (Engineering)
8th and 9th May
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
The Application form is available from the 6th of March 2019. All applicants must make sure to submit the application form before the last prescribed date. The candidate will be given the opportunity to make correction to the application form in the offline mode. The application form correction of TS EAMCET 2019 will have to be done according to the prescribed format and category of the candidate released by the University. Candidates have to submit only one application form for one category. Each applicant has to first pay the application fee and then proceed to fill the TS EAMCET application form and upload the scanned images. Candidates must remember to take a print out of the submitted application form and show it to the invigilator on the day of the exam.
All applicants who belong to the general category will be required to pay an application fee of Rs 800 whereas, those from the SC/ST category have to pay an application fee of Rs. 400. This payment can be done in either the online mode through net banking, credit card and debit card or by visiting the TS online centers.
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria of TS EAMCET 2019 are the parameters prescribed by the exam conducting body. Candidates will have to fulfill TS EAMCET eligibility criteria 2019 to avoid rejection of their application forms. TS EAMCET 2019 contains parameters like age, academic qualification, nativity and qualifying exam marks etc.
- Nationality – Candidates must be of Indian Nationality to be eligible for TS EAMCET 2019. Person of Indian Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders are also eligible for the exam.
- Age Limit – Candidates must have completed 16 years of age at the time of admission. There is no upper age limit. However, in case of B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering) and B.Tech. (FT) candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31 December 2019 and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- Domicile Requirements – Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh. Candidates must satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements.
- Academic Qualification-Candidates must have qualified their 10+2 (or equivalent) examination with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology.
- Marks Required – Candidates must have obtained 45% marks as an aggregate (40% marks for reserved category candidates).
How to Apply for TS EAMCET 2019 Exam
Here we are providing the detailed procedure to fill the TS EAMCET 2019 application form:
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET
- Click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Select the payment option, i.e. TS – AP online or Debit/Credit Card.
- After the successful fee payment, click on the “Proceed to Online Application Form Filling” option.
- Fill all the mandatory details like personal, communication, educational, course applying & others in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Go through the declaration at the end of the page.
- Tick on the checkbox against the “I Accept the Terms & Conditions”.
- Verify your filled details and click on the “OK” button.
- Click on the “Download Filled In TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form” button to take a printout of the application.
Steps to Fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2019
All Applicants can go through the steps given below to know the full and correct procedure to fill and submit the TS EAMCET application form 2019
Step 1: Payment of Application fee of TS EAMCET 2019
In the first step, candidates must go to the official website of TSCHE and click on the application link. (link will be provided here as soon as it is released). General category candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 800 and those belonging to the SC/ST category will be required to pay Rs. 400. The application fee can be paid through either credit card/debit card or through TS Online, AP Online, E-Seva, MEE-Seva.
Step 2 – Registration for TS EAMCET 2019
After the payment of TS EAMCET 2019 application fee is successful, candidates must proceed to the filling up of the application form. The applicant must provide his/her personal, academic and contact details. Details like candidate’s name, stream, community, date of birth, qualifying exam, qualifying exam admit card number, address, mobile number, birth state, etc have to be provided correctly on the TS EAMCET application form 2019.
Step 3 – Uploading of Images
Candidates in this step have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature in the correct specification. The images have to be uploaded correctly otherwise the application of the candidate will be rejected. The specifications for the images have been given above in this article.
Step 4- Submitting the Application Form
The application form of TS EAMCET 2019 must be filled with all the correct details. After filling and checking all the information, candidates must tick on the “I accept the terms and conditions” A message will appear on the screen asking the candidate to either click on “ok” or “cancel”.
Step 5 – Print out of Application form
After submitting, candidates must take a print out of the application form and for future references.
Application Fee For TS EAMCET 2019
The Application Fee for the TS EAMCET in Online and Offline mode also. The Application Fee is applied for courses below,
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 400||Rs. 800|
|Both (E & AM)||Rs. 800||Rs. 1600|
Making Changes in Application Form of TS EAMCET 2019
JNTU, Hyderabad which is the exam conducting authority will make the application form correction available from 6th to 9th April 2019. The form correction notification will be released online. Candidates will be required to use this opportunity to make a few changes to the application form submitted and resubmit it. Most of the details in the TS EAMCET application form 2019 like personal, educational and communication details, can be changed except for the Registration information like name, phone number, date of birth, parent’s name, email-ID cannot be changed. Candidates will be required to send the valid documents with the online application form at [email protected] from their registered email address.