TNEA Question Paper 2020: Anna University will conduct Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TANCET) Entrance Exam 2020 at various centers on the Tamil Nadu State. People who are going to participate in the TANCET 2020 exam must look upon the previous years’ question paper to analyze their performance. TANCET Previous Years Question Papers pdf help the candidates to be more familiar and well acquainted with the subjects. At the time of preparation, solving the previous papers helps the candidates to learn about the topics and learn about time management. It gives a different approach to the same questions. Hence candidates must be aware of the exam pattern and the types of questions asked in the TANCET Exam. Through this exam, students can take part in the admission of M.Tech/M.E programmes. The exam is held offline in various centers.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Why To Have TANCET Previous Years Papers?
Having previous years question papers helps a student in many ways:
- It checks the competence and performance level of the students about the topics and subjects.
- It provides confidence to the students and gives them the courage to face the exam.
- The student will get an idea of the type of questions and topics.
- Students should start the preparation a few months before so that they have sufficient time to absorb the information
- Solving sample papers helps the students to analyze the answers and they understand which area they are going wrong and which area has a strong and weak zone.
- Time management is very crucial and essential. Solving previous question papers helps the students to increase their speed and thus help to finish the paper on time. The more they solve the paper, the more they understand where to spend more time and where they can save some time. But before practice, they must make sure to spend enough time understanding the concepts and the theories.
Tancet Exam Pattern
While preparing for the exam candidates must be familiar with the exam pattern. This helps the candidates to know about the weightage of the subjects and thus candidates prepare accordingly.
- All questions will be objective type only i.e MCQ
- Question will be asked from the subjects like Physics, Math, and Chemistry at Intermediate level.
- The exam duration will be for two and a half hours.
- English is the preferred language.
- There will be a total number 150 questions
- There will no negative mark for the wrong answer.
TANCET 2020 Question Paper PDF
Look into the previous paper and increase your efficiency towards the examination. Here are some of the practice question papers to help you to practice in a better way.
TANCET Preparation Tips
- Give time to each subject individually, every single day, whilst keeping in mind where they stand in each of the subjects.
- Resume your work which is left out.
- If topics are overwhelming, then it is important for them to brush their basics.
- Be clear with the subjects and topics and have the proper concepts about it.