Sikkim ITI Admit Card 2020: The Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Skills Development & Entrepreneurship, Sikkim is the official authority which releases the ITI Admit Card of Sikkim. In order to download it, the candidates must primarily, visit the official website. Furthermore, only those candidates will be able to download the hall ticket who filled the application form. The admit card is an important document, therefore, the candidates must check it carefully. If there is any discrepancy found on it, then the candidates must contact the examination authority. They must not try to correct it by themselves. Furthermore, the candidates must not forget to carry the admit card to the examination hall. Since there will be no entry inside the hall without it. In order to know more about the Sikkim ITI Admit card, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Sikkim ITI Admit Card Important Dates 2020
The candidates must keep themselves updated with the releasing date of the admit card. We have provided information regarding the same. Check below.
|Availability of admit card||July 2020|
|Examination date||July 2020|
|Announcement of result||August 2020|
|Counselling date||August 2020|
Download – Sikkim ITI Result
Steps To Download the Sikkim ITI 2020 Admit Card
The candidates must follow certain steps in order to download the ITI Admit card. Therefore, we have provided instructions regarding the same. Check below.
- Primarily, the candidates must visit the official website i.e. https://sikkim.gov.in.
- There will be a link to download the Sikkim ITI Admit Card 2020. The candidates must click on that.
- Subsequently, they will be taken to a new page, wherein they must provide information such as their registration number & DOB.
- Then click the “submit” button.
- The result will be available in a PDF Format.
- The candidates must save & download it for future purposes.
Details Mentioned On The Admit Card of Sikkim ITI 2020
The Hall Ticket of Sikkim ITI is an important document. It contains information relevant to the exam & to the candidate. Therefore, it should be checked carefully. However, if there is any discrepancy found on the admit card, then the candidates must contact the examination authority. They must not try to correct it themselves. Furthermore, we have provided the information mentioned on the Sikkim ITI Admit Card. Check below.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of the exam
- Day of the exam
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
- Duration of exam
- Other Important Instructions Related To The Exam
Other Important Instructions Mentioned On The Sikkim ITI Hall Ticket
The admit card contains important instructions. We have mentioned a few of them. Check below.
- The hardcopy of the admit card will not be delivered to the candidate on his registered address. Therefore, the candidate must download it from the official website of the same.
- The candidate must carry the hall ticket to the allotted centre. They must take out two printouts of the admit card in their own interest to the examination centre.
- Furthermore, if there is any discrepancy found on the admit card, then the candidate must contact the examination authority. They shouldn’t try to make corrections on their own.
- The candidates must make sure to be on time at the allotted centre. Since the latecomers will not be allowed entry inside the examination hall.
- The instruments like the calculator, study material, electronic gadgets & log tables are prohibited once the candidate is inside the examination hall.
List Of Sikkim ITIs
The candidates can check the list of both Government Sikkim ITIs from below.
|East||Government Industrial Training Institue Ranpo|
|North||Industrial Training Institute (Government)|
|South||Government ITI, Nachi|
|West||Government Industrial Training Institute Gyalshing|