PTET Admit Card 2020: Government Dungar College, Bikaner will be responsible for generating the online admit card/hall ticket. However, the authority will release the PTET admit card 2020 for only those candidates who have registered themselves and completed the application process successfully. Furthermore, the applicants can check and download their respective admit card from the official website. The admit card consist of important details related to an appearing candidate and aptitude test. Thus, PTET 2020 hall ticket is considered as a crucial document and students must carry the same to the examination hall. Any individual without an admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and further take the Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
PTET Admit Card 2020 Date
The conducting authority has the power to decide and release the dates of all the particular events of PTET 2020. The applicants who wish to apply for this aptitude test must keep a track of each date. Furthermore, some of the important dates related to the admit card of PTET 2020 are displayed in the table below:
|1||Last date to fill the Application Form||April 2020|
|2||Issuing of PTET 2020 Admit Card||May 2020|
|3||PTET 2019 and Pre B.A. B.Ed/B.Sc B.Ed 2020 examination date||May 2020|
Applicants must be aware of all the key points that are related to PTET 2020 admit card. Go through the below-prescribed points to have knowledge regarding how important an admit card will be for the candidate appearing for an entrance examination:
- PTET 2020 Hall Ticket has to be downloaded from the official website via online mode only.
- No individual will receive an admit card via post or mail.
- The admit card will be used for verification of an applicant’s identity.
- Candidates have to carry their respective admit cards to the examination hall on the day of PTET 2020 exam.
- Without an admit card, no applicant will be permitted entry inside the examination hall.
Steps to access and download PTET Admit Card 2020
It is necessary for candidates to download the PTET hall ticket 2020 as it will be used by the authority to verify the candidate’s identity. Therefore, for downloading an admit card, applicants have to follow some mandatory steps in sequence and they must not skip any of these steps. All the steps are briefly explained below:
- Go to the official website of exam conducting body or click on the link available below.
- Then click on the “PTET Admit Card 2020” link.
- Now candidates have to fill all the required details such as general details, the application number, token and mobile number.
- After entering all the above details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The screen will appear displaying the PTET 2020 hall ticket.
- Check the details mentioned on the admit card very carefully.
- If all the details mentioned will be correct, then go ahead and download this admit card.
- Also, take at least 2 printouts of the same for future references.
Details Present on The Admit Card Of PTET 2020
There are a number of details that are present on the PTET admit card 2020. Aspirants are requested to check each and every detail very minutely. The list of details that an applicant will be able to view consists of the following:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Registration Number
- Token Number
- Date of the Examination
- Day of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Centre
- Subject of the Examination
- Guidelines related to PTET 2020 Examination Day
Documents to carry along with PTET Admit Card
The admission authority of Government Dungar College, Bikaner requests all the appearing students to carry any one of the government identity proofs among the below-listed proofs along with PTET hall ticket 2020:
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id card
- Driving License
- College/School Id
Exam Day Guidelines
Along with the details, there are also some important guidelines imprinted on the PTET Admit Card 2020. Candidates who will be appearing for the aptitude test are advised to abide by all the guidelines which are mentioned as follows:
- Applicants must reach the examination venue at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the PTET 2020 examination.
- Candidates have to occupy only the seats allotted to them.
- All the students will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after the conclusion of an entrance examination.
- The authority advises all the candidates to carry their hall ticket on the day of examination.
- Without an admit card, applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Calculators, mobile phones or any other electronic devices will be completely prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Use of only black ballpoint pen will be allowed to mark the answers.
- Any individual found using unfair means will lead to the rejection of their candidature and they will be barred from taking admission in the university.