PTET Admit Card 2021: The Government Dungar College, Bikaner will be responsible for generating the online admit card/hall ticket. However, the authority will release the PTET admit card 2021 for only those candidates who have registered themselves and completed the application process successfully. Furthermore, the applicants can check and download their respective exam admit card from the official website. The PTET admit card consist of important details related to an appearing candidate and aptitude test. Thus, PTET name wise admit card is considered as a crucial document and students must carry the same to the examination hall. Any individual without an PTET exam admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and further take the Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The application Form date has been extended. Students can fill the form before 10th April 2021.
The PTET Admit Card will release On 2nd May 2021! Stay tuned with us. A direct link to download the PTET Admit Card 2021 will be provided in the article here.
PTET Admit Card Download Date 2021
The conducting authority has the power to decide and release the dates of all the particular events of PTET 2021. The applicants who wish to apply for this aptitude test must keep a track of each date. Furthermore, some of the important dates related to the exam admit card of PTET 2021 are displayed in the table below:
|1||Last date to fill the Application Form||10th April 2021|
|2||Issuing of PTET 2021 Admit Card||2nd May 2021|
|4||PTET 2021 Exam||16th May 2021|
Applicants must be aware of all the key points that are related to PTET 2021 Hall Ticket. Go through the below-prescribed points to have knowledge regarding how important an admit card Has Been for the candidate appearing for an entrance examination:
- PTET Name-Wise Exam Admit Card 2021 has to be downloaded from the official website via online mode only.
- No individual will receive an admit card via post or mail.
- The admit card Has Been used for verification of an applicant’s identity.
- Candidates have to carry their respective admit cards to the examination hall on the day of the PTET 2021 Exam.
- Without an admit card, no applicant Has Been permitted entry inside the examination hall.
How To Download PTET Admit Card 2021
It is necessary for candidates to download the PTET hall ticket 2021 as it Has Been used by the authority to verify the candidate’s identity. Therefore, for downloading an admit card, applicants have to follow some mandatory steps in sequence and they must not skip any of these steps. All the steps are briefly explained below:
- Go to the official website (www.ptet.in)of exam conducting body or click on the link available below.
- Then click on the “PTET Admit Card 2021” link.
- Now candidates have to fill all the required details such as general details, the application number, token and mobile number.
- After entering all the above details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The screen will appear displaying the PTET 2021 hall ticket.
- Download & check the details mentioned on the admit card very carefully.
- If all the details mentioned Has Been correct, then go ahead and download this admit card.
- Also, take at least 2 printouts of the downloaded PTET Exam Hall Ticket 2021 for future references.
PTET Semester Exam Admit Card 2021
The Government Dungar College, Bikaner will release the PTET Semester Exam Hall Ticket soon. The PTET Hall Ticket is an important document. Therefore, the candidates must keep themselves up-to-date with the Released dates. Furthermore, the University conducts the semester exams twice in a year. Therefore, it will release the Semester 1 & 3 Admit Card Soon. However, only those candidates Has Been able to download the PTET name-wise admit card who paid the semester fees. For more details, the candidates must visit the official website. Subsequently, they must get multiple copies of the PTET semester exam hall ticket. As there Has Been no entry inside the examination hall without it.
Details Present On The Admit Card Of PTET 2021
There are a number of details that are present on the PTET Hall Ticket 2021. Aspirants are requested to check each and every detail very minutely. The list of details that an applicant Has Been able to view consists of the following:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Registration Number
- Token Number
- Date of the Examination
- Day of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Centre
- Subject of the Examination
- Guidelines related to PTET 2021 Examination Day
Documents To Carry Along With Name Wise Admit Card Of PTET 2021
The admission authority of Government Dungar College, Bikaner requests all the appearing students to carry any one of the government identity proofs among the below-listed proofs along with PTET hall ticket 2021:
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id card
- Driving License
- College/School Id
Exam Day Guidelines
The candidates who Has Been sitting for the PTET 2021 Exam, must keep certain points in mind. Therefore, in order to help them, we have provided information related to the PTET Exam guidelines. Check below.
- Applicants must reach the examination venue at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the PTET 2021 examination.
- Candidates have to occupy only the seats allotted to them.
- The candidates can leave the examination hall only after the exam.
- The authority advises all the candidates to carry their hall ticket on the day of examination.
- There Has Been no entry inside the examination hall without the PTET Admit Card 2021.
- Calculators, mobile phones or any other electronic devices Has Been completely prohibited inside the examination hall.
- The candidates can only use black point pen, in the PTET question paper.
- Any individual found using unfair means will lead to the rejection of their candidature and they Has Been barred from taking admission in the university.