PTET Admit Card 2020: Government Dungar College, Bikaner will be responsible for generating the online admit card/hall ticket. However, the authority will release the PTET admit card 2020 for only those candidates who have registered themselves and completed the application process successfully. Furthermore, the applicants can check and download their respective admit card from the official website. The admit card consist of important details related to an appearing candidate and aptitude test. Thus, PTET 2020 hall ticket is considered as a crucial document and students must carry the same to the examination hall. Any individual without an PTET exam admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and further take the Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The PTET Semester Admit Card Will Soon Be Releasing! Keep Tuned For More Updates.
PTET Admit Card Date 2020
The conducting authority has the power to decide and release the dates of all the particular events of PTET 2020. The applicants who wish to apply for this aptitude test must keep a track of each date. Furthermore, some of the important dates related to the admit card of PTET 2020 are displayed in the table below:
|1||Last date to fill the Application Form||20th March 2020|
|2||Issuing of PTET 2020 Admit Card||5th May 2020|
|4||PTET 2020 Exam||10th May 2020 (9:00 – 12:00 PM)|
Applicants must be aware of all the key points that are related to PTET 2020 Hall Ticket. Go through the below-prescribed points to have knowledge regarding how important an admit card will be for the candidate appearing for an entrance examination:
- PTET Admit Card 2020 has to be downloaded from the official website via online mode only.
- No individual will receive an admit card via post or mail.
- The admit card will be used for verification of an applicant’s identity.
- Candidates have to carry their respective admit cards to the examination hall on the day of PTET 2020 Exam.
- Without an admit card, no applicant will be permitted entry inside the examination hall.
How To Download PTET Admit Card 2020
It is necessary for candidates to download the PTET hall ticket 2020 as it will be used by the authority to verify the candidate’s identity. Therefore, for downloading an admit card, applicants have to follow some mandatory steps in sequence and they must not skip any of these steps. All the steps are briefly explained below:
- Go to the official website of exam conducting body or click on the link available below.
- Then click on the “PTET Admit Card 2020” link.
- Now candidates have to fill all the required details such as general details, the application number, token and mobile number.
- After entering all the above details, click on the “Submit” button.
- The screen will appear displaying the PTET 2020 hall ticket.
- Download & check the details mentioned on the admit card very carefully.
- If all the details mentioned will be correct, then go ahead and download this admit card.
- Also, take at least 2 printouts of the PTET Exam Admit Card 2020 for future references.
PTET Semester Exam Admit Card 2020
The Government Dungar College, Bikaner will release the PTET Semester Exam Admit Card soon. The PTET Hall Ticket is an important document. Therefore, the candidates must keep themselves up-to-date with the releasing dates. Furthermore, the University conducts the semester exams twice in a year. Therefore, it will release the Semester 1 & 3 Admit Card Soon. However, only those candidates will be able to download the admit card who paid the semester fees. For more details, the candidates must visit the official website. Subsequently, they must get multiple copies of the PTET semester exam hall ticket. As there will be no entry inside the examination hall without it.
Details Present On The Admit Card Of PTET 2020
There are a number of details that are present on the PTET Hall Ticket 2020. Aspirants are requested to check each and every detail very minutely. The list of details that an applicant will be able to view consists of the following:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Registration Number
- Token Number
- Date of the Examination
- Day of the Examination
- Time of the Examination
- Address of the Examination Centre
- Subject of the Examination
- Guidelines related to PTET 2020 Examination Day
Documents To Carry Along With Name Wise Admit Card Of PTET 2020
The admission authority of Government Dungar College, Bikaner requests all the appearing students to carry any one of the government identity proofs among the below-listed proofs along with PTET hall ticket 2020:
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id card
- Driving License
- College/School Id
Exam Day Guidelines
The candidates who will be sitting for the PTET 2020 Exam, must keep certain points in mind. Therefore, in order to help them, we have provided information related to the PTET Exam guidelines. Check below.
- Applicants must reach the examination venue at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the PTET 2020 examination.
- Candidates have to occupy only the seats allotted to them.
- The candidates can leave the examination hall only after the exam.
- The authority advises all the candidates to carry their hall ticket on the day of examination.
- There will be no entry inside the examination hall without the PTET Admit Card 2020.
- Calculators, mobile phones or any other electronic devices will be completely prohibited inside the examination hall.
- The candidates can only use black point pen, in the PTET question paper.
- Any individual found using unfair means will lead to the rejection of their candidature and they will be barred from taking admission in the university.