NTSE Result 2019 for Stage-1 will be declared state-wise in the month of January/February 2019 while that for stage-2 will be declared in August 2019. All states and Union Territories will be declaring their individual results on their official websites. Link to download all the states and Uts results will be provided here when it gets declared. Candidates can check the steps to download NTSE 2019 Result further in the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Qualifying Marks for each paper is 40% of unreserved category (General/OBC) and 32% for reserved category candidates. CBSE conducts NTSE Exam in two stages- Stage 1 and Stage 2. Stage 1 for NTSE 2019 will be conducted in the month of November 2018 while stage-2 is scheduled to take place in May 2019.
Candidates who will successfully clear stage 1 are eligible to apply for stage 2 which is conducted in the month of May. Those students who clear the NTSE Stage-2 exam 2019 will be granted this scholarship. NCERT every year conducts NTSE 2019 exam for class 10th students for scholarship programmes. Every year around 1.5 lac candidates apply for NTSE. However, only 5000 candidates get the scholarships.
NTSE 2019 Result Dates
Stage 1 for NTSE is usually conducted in the month of November followed by the declaration of result in January. Candidates interested in appearing for NTSE 2019 can check the important dates related to NTSE 2019 from the table mentioned below:-
|1.||Stage 1 Exam for Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Andaman and Nicobar Island||November 2018|
|2.||Stage 1 exam date for other stated and Uts||November 2018|
|3.||Stage 1 exam date for Bihar and West Bengal||November 2018|
|4.||Result for Stage 1||January 2019|
|5.||Stage 2 Exam||May 2019|
|6.||Result for Stage 2||June 2019|
Download the NTSE 2019 Results
NTSE 2019 Result will be declared online on the official website of respective states and Union territories. Candidates can follow the steps to check NTSE results:-
- Visit the official website of respective states or union territory. Link to check the result will be provided here once it gets released.
- Click on the link “NTSE Results”.
- Enter your valid login credentials such as roll number and date of birth.
- Your scorecard will be displayed on the screen.
Details on NTSE 2019 Scorecard
NTSE Result is published in PDF format and contain the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Caste Category
- Address of school
- Disability Status
- MAT Marks (out of 50), SAT Marks (Out of 50), Total Marks out of 150, Lank Marks out of 50 and Rank of the candidate.
Important Points for NTSE Result 2019
- Interested candidates should send filled up NTSE Application Form along with the photocopy of mark-sheet of the previous examination before December 31, 2019.
- Indian Nationals who are studying abroad can also appear for NTSE 2019
- Duly filled application has to be submitted to the Liaison Officer of State/UT and not to the NCERT.
- Stage II of NTSE is conducted by NCERT and no fee is charged for Stage II examination.
- The scholarships will be awarded only to those students who will successfully qualify stage 2. In NTSE 2016, around 775 General candidates, 150 SC and 50 ST candidates qualified for the exam.
NOTE: Only Candidates who will clear stage 2 are eligible for the scholarships i.e. it is mandatory to clear both the stages of NTSE 2019.
NTSE 2019 Expected Cut off
NCERT will release cutoffs for both stages varying category wise. The cut off is determined considering various factors such as difficulty level of the exam, number of candidates etc. Candidates can check below the expected cut off for NTSE 2019 Exam.
|S. No||Category||Maximum Marks||Cut Off Marks|
|2.||SC (Scheduled Caste)||145||46.43|
|3.||ST (Scheduled Tribe)||145||52.12|
|4.||PH (Physically Handicapped)||145||53.47|
The final list will be declared online, category-wise in the following order:
- Scheduled Castes
- Scheduled Tribes
- Minimum Qualifying Marks and Cut Off for different papers (category wise)
- Candidates shall receive an award letter, certificate of merit and details of the disbursement of scholarship in due time by the division.
If you have any doubt related to this article, then please write us in the comment box given below.