NEE Counselling 2018: After the NEE 2018 result have been declared all the eligible and qualified candidates will be called for the NEE counselling 2018. The candidates must compulsory attend the NEE Counselling. Seats will be allotted to each candidate in the counselling of NEE 2018. Candidates can check the NEE counselling dates 2018, the steps involved in NEE Counselling 2018 and counselling fee given in the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
NEE counselling 2018
The Nerist Entrance Exam NEE 2018 counselling will begin from 11th July or sometime in the 2nd and 3rd week of July 2018 on the basis of the score and rank of the candidate in NEE 2018. The candiadtes will be placed in the selected, waiting, extended waiting list for admission 2018.
All the candidates listed in the merit list/ wait list will be called for counselling of NEE. The names of such candidates, the date and time of counselling, will be uploaded on the official website of NEE. All the candidates will be required to participate in the counselling procedure and produce all the relevant documents. The candidates will be further required submit the attested copies also. Those candidates who have been listed under the wait list will get admission subject to the number of vacant seats after the selected candidates have been given admission. The candidates listed under the extended waiting list will be given admission subject to the number of seats vacant after admission from the waiting list.
NEE Counselling Dates 2018
Check the important NEE counselling dates in the table below:
|NEE II & III date of exam||21 Apr 2018|
|NEE I date of exam||22 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Result||03 May 2018|
|Tentative date of counselling||11 Jul 2018 (tentative)|
Certificates Required at NEE 2018 counselling
Candidates must bring the following certificates as specified to the counselling venue.
- Class 10th 12th or diploma mark sheet, migration certificate, pass certificate of all semesters. The aggregate marks for NEE- III in Diploma 3 years should be 60% or more.
- ST/SC/OBC/ PwD certificate issued by competent authority. Candidates of PwD category must bring the medical certificate mentioning the loco motor disability and its percentage.
- Permanent resident certificate has to be brought if the candidate has applied under the stat quota of NE region. The certificate should be issued by the competent authority bearing the name, designation and signature with the date and office seat of the issuing officer.
- Legal Guardianship certificate/ affidavit from first class magistrate with the application, if applicable.
- Private business certificate (if applicable).
- Government employee certificate of parent/ legal guardian.
- Parent/ legal guardian’s income certificate issued from the competent authority.
- Three photographs of the candidate of size 2.8cm X 2 cm.
- Medical fitness certificate according to the given format.
- Affidavit (Annexure I and II)
- Photocopies of the below given documents attested by a gazetted officer:
- The absence of the candidate in the counselling on the prescribed date and time will be presumed that the candidate is “not interested” in admission to the institute and that the candidature will be forfeited for admission.
- Late reporting on the prescribed date and that the candidate may thus lose out on his/her seniority for choice of discipline and admission.
- Discrepancy in the documents or false documents found even after admission/registration to the institute will lead to the cancellation of admission.
NEE 2018 Counselling Fees
Candidates must carry the below given fees during the NEE counselling of 2018.
- Admission fee of Rs 14,000 for general/ OBC category. Rs 12,500 for SC/ST/ PwD candidates (in cash)
- Hostel fee of Rs. 10,500 in the form of a demand draft drawn in favour of Chief warden Hostels, Nerist. And an amount of Rs 1500 has caution money in the form of a demand draft drawn in favour of the Chairman, HMC (State bank of India, Nirjuli-09535).
It is imperative for all the candidates in the selected list to attend the NEE 2018 counselling. Candidates documents will be verified and if found false, their candidature will be cancelled. In any case, the decision of the Director of NERIST will be final and binding on all.