MP PAT 2020 Admit Card: The MP Professional Examination Board, official authority, will release the MP PAT 2020 Admit Card tentatively in July 2020. The MP PAT registered candidates need to enter valid login id and password to download the MP PAT Hall Ticket. The document is the license to take the exam. The candidates must visit the official website in order to download the MP PAT Hall Ticket. The MP PAT is likely to be held in July 2020. The mode of the exam is offline (pen-paper test).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MP PAT is a state-level entrance exam. The eligible students take this exam to get admission into B.Tech-Agriculture & B.Sc-Forestry & Horticulture courses and Agriculture courses in the state Madhya Pradesh. However, before sitting for the exam, the candidates must download the MP PAT Admit Card. In this article, viewers will get to know about the MP PAT 2020 Admit Card & how to download it in detail.
MP PAT 2020 Admit Card Date
The dates in the below table will subsequently be updated as per the release of the MP PAT 2020 information brochure. As of now, the tentative dates are provided in the table given below.
|S. No||Event||Dates (tentative)|
|1.||Releasing of the Hall Ticket||July 2020|
|2.||MP PAT 2020 Exam Date||July 2020|
How To Download The MP PAT 2020 Admit Card
To download the MP PAT 2020 Admit Card, the registered candidates need to visit the official website. Furthermore, the Login ID and Password should be kept ready in hand before downloading the Hall Ticket. The MP PAT admit card comprises of two parts. In the first part, candidate’s name, exam name, exam center, roll number and other details are mentioned. The document will not be sent by post. Therefore, follow the steps below to download the document.
- Click on the link “MP PAT Admit Card ” here.
- Enter valid login id and password.
- The document will appear on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the same for the MP PAT examination day.
NOTE: Along with the printout of the MP PAT 2020 Hall Ticket, test takers also need to carry the one of the following valid govt identity proof on the exam day.
- Voter ID Card.
- Aadhaar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
Details Mentioned On MP PAT 2020 Admit Card
The MP PAT Hall Ticket will mention the following details. The candidates must check details carefully at the time of printout.
- Name of the applicant
- Address of the test centre venue and date
- Details of the examination schedule
- Examination Day Guidelines
- Roll number, photograph, signature.
MP PAT 2020 Examination Schedule
Here candidates can check the tentative dates of MP PAT 2020 examination:
|Exam Date||Session||Reporting Time||Time to read Instructions||Time to mark Answers|
|April 2020||First||7:00 AM||8:50 AM to 9:00 AM (10 minutes)||9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon (3 hours)|
|April 2020||Second||12:00 PM||1:50 PM to 2:00 PM (10 minutes)||2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (3 hours)|
MP PAT 2020 Examination Day Guidelines
The candidates must go through the steps below for the exam day instructions:
- Applicants should reach 1:30 hours before the MP PAT examination starts.
- Candidates are required to go through the biometric process before sitting for the exam.
- Mobile phones, calculators, electrical watch, log table & other electronic equipment are prohibited to carry inside the exam centre.
- At the time of examination, candidates have to put their signature & handwriting proof (using black ballpoint pen) on the MP PAT admit card.
MP PAT 2020 Exam Centres
The MP PAT examination will be organized through pen and paper-based mode. The authority may increase or decrease the number of exam centres as per their preferences. The examination can be organized in these cities such as Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ujjain, Satna and Sagar.
For any other queries about MP PAT Hall Ticket 2020, you can drop in your comments below.