MHT CET Answer Key 2022: The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will release the MHT CET Answer Key 2022 after the commencement of the exam. One can check the answer key online on the official website of the MHT CET 2022. The answer key of the MH CET 2022 exam holds the correct response to the questions asked in the exam. First, the MHT CET provisional answer key will be released. Candidates have to go through the key to estimate their score and ranking in the exam. If at any point candidates find that the given answer is wrong, then they can challenge the MHT CET 2022 answer key. Authority provides a certain time for the students to challenge the answer key. Once the revaluation is over, the final answer key is released. No further changes are allowed once the final MH CET answers will out.
Check Eligibility For MHT CET Exam
Since the MHT CET 2022 exam will take place in various shifts, candidates can download it as per their shifts. Candidates can also view and download their MHT CET 2022 OMR sheets. Each aspirant can log in to their accounts and download both the OMR sheet as well as the answer key.
MHT CET 2022 Answer key Download Date
The candidate should keep a track of the MHT CET 2022 events and their respective dates. The MHT CET download dates related to the Answer key have been provided below!
|Uttaranchal University Admission Open||Apply Now!!|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified|
|Last date to submit an objection||To Be Notified|
|Final MHT CET Answer Key||To Be Notified|
How To Download MHT CET Official Answer Key?
Follow certain procedures in order to download the MH CET Answer Key. The steps are:
- Visit the MHT CET official website, www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the link “MH CET 2022 Answer Key”.
- Select the exam version they have appeared for.
- The answer key Subject-wise will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the MHT CET answer keys.
Use Of MHCET 2022 Answer Key To Calculate Exam Score
Candidates can calculate their probable score using the MHT CET marking scheme given below:
|Papers||Subjects||Total Questions||Marks / Question|
|2||Physics + Chemistry||100||+1|
|3||Biology (Botany/ Zoology)||50/50||+1|
MH CET 2022 Marking Scheme: Calculate MH CET 2022 exam score by using this formula
- MHT CET Mathematics= 2 marks for each correct answer and 0 for wrong or unattempted question.
- MH CET Physics + Chemistry = 1 mark for each correct answer and 0 for wrong or unattempted question.
There is no negative marking for MHT CET 2022 exam.
Challenging The MH CET Answer Key 2022
- In case you are not satisfied with the Maharastra CET answer key, they can challenge the MH CET 2022 provisional answer key.
- To do so, the candidate must provide proper and valid proof of the answer and the correction they desire.
- The candidate can follow the below-mentioned format to challenge the MHCET Provisional Answer Key.
- The MH CET 2022 final Answer Key cannot be challenged.
- The candidate will be required to send a mail to the official email address at the prescribed time.
- The candidate must mention in the email the subject, Version of the question paper, Question Number, The Objection, and Date and signature of the candidate.
- The DTE Maharashtra Authority will take the necessary action against the objection.
In case of any queries related to the Maharastra Common Entrance 2022 Answer Key, kindly write to us in the comment section below.