The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will release the MHT CET Answer Key 2021 after the commencement of the exam. One can check the answer key online on the official site of the MHT CET. The answer key of the MHT CET exam holds the correct response to the questions asked in the exam. First, the MHT CET Provisional answer key will be released. Candidates have to go through the key to estimate their score and ranking in the exam. If at any point candidates find that the given answer is wrong, then they can challenge the answer key. Authority provides a certain time for the students to challenge the answer key. One the revaluation is over, the final answer key is released. No further changes are allowed once the final answer is out.
Check Eligibility For MHT CET Exam
Since the exam will take place in various shifts, candidates can download it as per their shifts. Candidates can also view and download their MHT CET 2021 OMR sheets. Each aspirant can log in to their accounts and download both the OMR sheet as well as the answer key.
MHT CET 2021 Answer key Release Date
The candidate should keep a track of the MHT CET 2021 events and their respective dates. The MHT CET dates related to the Answer key have been provided below!
|Exam Date||May 2021|
|Display of provisional MHT CET Answer key||May 2021|
|Last date to submit an objection||May 2021|
|Final MHT CET Answer Key||Will Update|
How To Download MHT CET Exam Answer Key?
Follow certain procedures in order to download the MHT CET Answer Key. The steps are:
- Visit the official website, www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the link “MHT CET 2021 Answer Key”.
- Select the exam version they have appeared for.
- The answer key Subject-wise will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the MHT CET answer keys.
Use Of MH CET 2021 Answer Key To Calculate Score
Candidates can calculate their probable score using the marking scheme given below:
|Papers||Subjects||Total Questions||Marks / Question|
|2||Physics + Chemistry||100||+1|
|3||Biology (Botany/ Zoology)||50/50||+1|
Thus one can calculate their score by using this formula
- MHT CET Mathematics= 2 marks for each correct answer and 0 for wrong or unattempted question.
- MHT CET Physics + Chemistry = 1 mark for each correct answer and 0 for wrong or unattempted question.
There is no negative marking
Challenging The MHT CET Answer Key 2021
- In case you are not satisfied with the MHT CET answer key, they can challenge the MH CET 2021 provisional answer key.
- To do so, the candidate must provide proper and valid proof of the answer and the correction they desire.
- The candidate can follow the below-mentioned format to challenge the MHCET Provisional Answer Key.
- The MHT CET 2021 final Answer Key cannot be challenged.
- The candidate will be required to send a mail to the official email address in the prescribed time.
- The candidate must mention in the email about the subject, Version of the question paper, Question Number, The Objection, and Date and signature of the candidate.
- The DTE Maharashtra Authority will take the necessary action against the Objection.