MHT CET 2019 Answer Key: DTE Maharashtra had published the MHCET 2019 answer key on 15th May 2019. Since the MHCET 2019 exam is conducted in various sets of each subject, separate MHT CET Solved Answers Keys for each set will be published separately. MH CET official answer key was available for download on the official website of the DTE Maharashtra which is dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
Candidates can also view and download their MHT CET 2019 OMR sheets. Each aspirant can Login into their accounts and download both OMR sheet as well as the answer key. If you have taken the Maharashtra CET 2019, you can check the answer key and also calculate your score. MHT CET 2019 is scheduled was held from 2nd to 13th May 2019.
Check Eligibility For MHT CET Exam
MHT CET 2019 Answer key Release Date
The candidate should keep a track of the MHT CET 2019 events and their respective dates. The MHT CET dates related to the Answer key have been provided below!
|Exam Date||2nd to 13th May 2019|
|Display of provisional MHT CET Answer key||15th May 2019|
|Last date to submit objection||15th May 2019 to 18th May 2019 (11.59 pm)|
|Final MHT CET Answer Key||Will Update|
MHT CET Answer Key 2019
MHCET 2019 Examination was comprised of four subjects for various courses in the exam. As discussed in the MHCET Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019, there are 4 subjects; Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (I & II). The MHT CET Answer Key for all the different sets will be provided online and can be downloaded from here.
Steps to Download MHT CET Exam Answer Key
Download MHT CET Answer Key: In order to download the MHT CET official answer key, you can check the steps below!
- Visit the official website, www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Click on the link “MHT CET 2019 Answer Key”.
- Select the exam version they have appeared for.
- The answer key Subject-wise will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the MHT CET answer keys.
Calculating Score using MH CET 2019 Answer Key
Candidates can calculate their probable score suing the marking scheme given below:
|Papers||Subjects||Total Questions||Marks / Question|
|2||Physics + Chemistry||100||+1|
|3||Biology (Botany/ Zoology)||50/50||+1|
Challenging the MHT CET Answer Key 2019
- In case you are not satisfied with the MHT CET answer key, they can challenge the MH CET 2019 provisional answer key.
- To do so, the candidate must provide proper and valid proof of the answer and the correction they desire.
- The candidate can follow the below-mentioned format to challenge the MHCET Provisional Answer Key.
- The MHT CET 2019 final Answer Key cannot be challenged.
- The candidate will be required to send a mail to the official email address in the prescribed time.
- The candidate must mention in the email about the subject, Version of the question paper, Question Number, The Objection, and Date and signature of the candidate.
- The DTE Maharashtra Authority will take the necessary action against the Objection.
MHT CET 2019 OMR Answer Sheet
Candidates will be able to download the scanned copy of their own OMR sheets from the official website by logging in on the portal. The OMR sheets will be provided for maintaining the transparency and providing candidates with the opportunity to verify the answers themselves. Though the Result announced by DTE Maharashtra will only be considered final.