MH CET LAW 2019 is an entrance examination conducted by Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Maharashtra for the selection of meritorious candidates into BA LLB (5 years) and LLB (3 years) courses offered by colleges in the state of Maharashtra. The allotment of seats to the candidates is decided solely on the score of the candidates in the common entrance examination.
For appearing in the MH CET Law 2019 entrance examination, candidates must fill the online application form to begin with. The application form has to be submitted along with the payment of an application fee. The application form has to be filled online. No offline mode of filling the application form shall be available.
The procedure of filling the application form and all the requirements to complete the procedure is discussed below.
Important Dates Regarding MH CET LAW 2019 Application Form
Go through the tentative schedule of MH CET Law 2019. The dates are mentioned in the tabular format below:
Commencement of Online Application
Last date for Online Application
Last date of printing the application form
Online fee payment
|April 2019 to 16th May 2019|
Date of Examination
BA LLB 5 years – April 2019
LLB 3 years – June 2019
Procedure to Apply Online for MH LAW CET 2019
Before proceeding to fill the online application form, please ensure that you meet the minimum eligibility conditions as required for the course you wish to apply for.
The steps involved in the application process are discussed below:
Registration of Applicant
- Visit any of the official websites of DHE, Maharashtra.
- Click on the Tab “New registration” and enter Name, Contact details and E-mail ID.
- Note down the provisional registration number and password that shall be generated on the screen. It shall be required for subsequent logins.
- You shall also be notified through your registered mobile number and E-mail about the provisional registration number and password.
Enter Personal and Educational Details
- Enter your name, Father’s name, mother’s name and other information correctly as they appear on your official documents.
- You shall also have to enter details regarding SSC/HSC/Convocation/Degree Marksheets and Certificates.
- Validate your filled in details and Save the filled in application by clicking the ‘Validate Your Details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- In case you cannot complete the application process at one go, you can log in later and continue. Hence, do not forget to save your entry after every step by clicking ‘Save and Next’.
Upload Scanned Copies of Photograph and Signature
Upload scanned copies of your recent photograph and signature in the formats and sizes given in the table below:
JPG or JPEG
200 x 230 pixels
JPG or JPEG
140 x 60 pixels
Pay the Application Fees
The category wise application fee to be paid online during the application process are as follows:
Backward class Categories (SC, ST, VJDT, NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC and SBC categories
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS ( Immediate Payment Service through Mobile Phones/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet).
Note: The Bank transaction charges for Online Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges will have to be paid by the Candidate.
Submit the Application Form
- Click on the “SUBMIT” button to submit the form.
- use the “SAVE AND NEXT” option in order to verify the details you entered and modify them if required before Finally submitting the Form.
Note: Please do not forget to take a printout of the online application form filled by you. Also, note that fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstance.
Please write to us in the comments section below regarding any doubt and question that you may have. We also look forward to your valuable feedbacks.